Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd Generation, Copper, Works with Amazon Alexa
Amazon.com Link [amazon.com]
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Google Home works with Nest. Feeling chilly? Just say, "Ok Google, set my temperature to 72 degrees."
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Auto-Schedule: Nest learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week.
- Home/Away Assist: Nest automatically turns itself down when nobody's home to help you save energy.
- Remote Control: Connect your thermostat to Wi-Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Farsight: When the Nest Thermostat spots you across the room, it lights up beautifully to show you the time, temperature or weather.
- Energy Star: First thermostat to earn Energy Star. Your thermostat controls half your energy bill - more than appliances, more than electronics. Saving energy starts with your Thermostat.
- Energy History: Check your Energy History in the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
- Nest Leaf: You'll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.