work for you?
Editor's Notes & Price Research
These switches automatically turn lights on when you enter a space and off when you leave. Its XCT Sensing Technology detects fine motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, and do not turn off inadvertently. With ambient light detection, you can customize your sensor to detect daylight so lights don't turn on with enough natural light in your room. Compatible with most bulb types. - Randy71
- Uses advanced XCT sensing technology, offering the most reliable on/off performance up to 30 ft.
- Works with all bulb types; 150-Watts of LED/CFL, 250-Watts of incandescent/halogen, 200-Watts of MLV, 2 Amp Ballats
- Programmable time-out of lights: 1, 5, 15, or 30 minutes
- For use in single-pole applications
- Great for laundry rooms, closets, and bathrooms
- No neutral required; ground wire required
- Includes (2) Maestro Motion Sensor switches; coordinating wallplates sold separately