has 12oz Peet's Whole Bean Coffee
(Italian Roast) on sale for $6.34
when you check out via Subscribe & Save. Shipping is free
. Thanks GiveMeDeals
Note, you may cancel your Subscribe & Save subscription any time after your order ships.
You gave rep to GiveMeDeals for this post.
GiveMeDeals posted this deal. Say thanks!
Give Rep Points
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Save 15%, as opposed to the standard 5%, on this month's Subscribe & Save items when you subscribe to 5 or more items during your current subscription month.
- Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited music, unlimited video streaming & more.
- If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.
Edited November 20, 2017
at 11:28 AM
Amazon.com has the 12 ounce bag of Peet's Italian Roast Whole Bean Coffee for $5.03 with basic Subscribe & Save or $$4.50 with five Subscribe & Save orders. This is an Add-On item without Subscribe & Save at $5.29.
Peet's Whole Bean Coffee, Italian Roast, Deep Roast, 12-Ounce bag [amazon.com]
- Peet's Coffee Italian roast is a penetrating roast just shy of French with flavorful full-bodied coffees from Latin America and the Pacific.
- Named for the dark roasting style common in southern Italy this deep demanding roast is truly an art to achieve.
- It challenges even our most experiencedroaster craftsmen relying on their sharp senses to develop the bold broad flavor palette of the fullest-bodied most flavorful beans from Latin America and the Pacific.
- We think Italian Roast is excellent for espresso especially for those who enjoy it with a darker roast of course the powerful full-bodied flavor alsocomes to life nicely in a classic Italian stovetop coffee maker.
- Peet's Italian Roast is a dark roast that is both vigorous and intense with immense depth and texture. Rewardingly flavorful.