Been eyeing a heat gun for the workshop
Wish this was close to $15 but can't find any lower so thought will share with you all!
WEN 2020 1500 Watt Dual Temperature Heat Gun Kit
Home Depot https://www.homedepot.com/p/WEN-1.../206940714
Add some heat to your life with the WEN Dual-Temperature Heat Gun Kit. This versatile tool features 2 temperatures of 572°F and 1112°F along with corrosion-resistant nozzles to meet the needs of a variety of projects. Help remove adhesive stickers, paint, old varnishes, wall paper and more. Soften caulk around the sinks and the tubs with ease. Heat up materials to make them easily bent or molded. Thaw frozen metal pipes or insulate your windows in the wintertime with heat-shrunk plastic. The WEN Heat Gun Kit also comes with a variety of accessories, including a paint scraper, 3 deflector nozzles to change the distribution of the heat and a handy blow-mold carrying case for simple storage between jobs. And because it's a WEN product, your heat gun comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer service help line all to make sure that you remember WEN.
- Featuring 2 temperatures of either 572°F (1,000-Watt) or 1112°F (1,500-Watt)
- Perfect for stripping paint, removing adhesive stickers, softening caulk and much more
- Includes one paint scraper and 3 corrosion-resistant deflector nozzles
- Quiet and compact design weighs in at a mere 1.5 lbs.
- Store the heat gun and accessories in the included blow mold carrying case
- Backed by a 2-year warranty