Calling it a Blue Friday sale, Thursday marks the official start of SeaWorld's biggest sale of the year. Several BOGO (Buy One, Get One) offers are:
• Buy one SeaWorld single-day ticket, get one free, a savings of $79.99.
• Get a two-park ticket to SeaWorld and Aquatica and get one free ($119).
• Buy one SeaWorld/Aquatica annual pass, regularly $192.00, and get a second one 50 percent off.
• Buy one Beluga and Walrus Up-Close Tour, get one free, a savings of $40.
• Get a free Quick Queue Unlimited at SeaWorld ticket with the purchase of one.
• BOGO ticket to Dine With Shamu ($29).
• Buy one all-day dining pass, which normally runs $34.99, and get a second one half-price.
Additional offers from SeaWorld include gift admission packages to Discovery Cove that can save up to $110. There's also a 30 percent sale on all merchandise from seaworldshop.com