work for you?
Samsung Pay: Make 5 Purchases w/ Chase Card & Get EXPIRED
- With an eligible Samsung Galaxy device open the Samsung Pay app
- Click here to download the Samsung Pay app if you don't already have it installed
- Tap "Promotions Check ongoing offers"
- Scroll down and tap "Earn 2,000 points with Chase"
- Follow the prompts to opt-in to the offer
- Make 5 purchases before 1/12/2018 via Samsung pay using your linked Chase card
- Once completed you will earn 2000 Samsung Reward Points
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Offer ends January 12, 2018 or when 150,000 rewards are awarded. All Chase credit or debit cards are Qualifying Cards except Chase MasterCard cards and Chase Ink Business credit cards. Refer to this page for full terms & conditions or the forum thread for offer discussion. -johnny_miller
Quote from franzcatch :Ok. So I went into Samsung Pay on my S8+ and walked through the Visa Checkout account link process. Then I opened up Samsung Internet app and went into the Visa Checkout site and logged in. Then I went here and purchased it for $0.01.
About 5 minutes later the 2500 points hit my Samsung Pay account. For one cent, and 5 minutes of work, not bad to get some juicy points Smilie
I decided to read the Terms and Conditions and noticed this:
Quote :* Only one (1) Qualifying Transaction per five (5) minutes will count toward this Offer. If multiple transactions are made within five (5) minutes, only one (1) will count toward this Offer.
Grand Total $0.06 (plus $0.01 because I didn't wait long enough the second time)