work for you?
Note, select showtimes/schedule may vary.
- Select a showtime for any movie and add at least two movie tickets to your cart
- Use Chase Pay as your payment method and the discount will apply automatically
- Note, your phone must have security enabled fingerprint, TouchID, passcode or PIN sign-in. If you have never used Chase Pay, you'll be promoted for your Chase online username and password to get started
- Add a Quantity of 3x Ferdinand Tickets to cart and checkout with Chase Pay for Buy 1 Get 2 Free.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Offer valid through December 16, 2017 or while supplies last. If you are making your purchase on the web, you can checkout as a Guest without creating an account. Limit one promotion ticket in a single qualifying transaction, per user and per order. Chase Pay is available for use with all eligible Chase Visa consumer credit cards, debit cards and Chase Liquid cards.
How to redeem:
1. Select a showtime for any movie & add at least 2 tickets to your cart.
2. Use Chase Pay as your payment method and the discount will apply automatically.
Note: Your phone must have security-enabled fingerprint, TouchID, passcode or PIN sign-in. If you have never used Chase Pay, you'll be prompted for your Chase online username and password to get started.
Offer is valid December 11, 2017 (12.01 am ET) through December 16, 2017 (11.59 pm ET) or until supplies run out, whichever occurs first.
The Frontpage deal is back live again:
There seems to be some confusion/issues with this deal, so here is some clarification. I'll also post this in the wiki:
1) This is good for ANY future dated movie (if tickets are available) despite saying it's only valid for this weekend. Try it.
2) Chase BOGO is applicable per Atom account on the mobile app. Use another account with a valid number if you want more.
3) For anyone having issues checking out (like I did), this is what I did, in order, to make it work: Set-up Chase Pay first. If discount (BOGO) is not immediately applied, re-select the Chase card under the payment options. This should apply BOGO. Then, apply your T-Mobile promo code, and this should drop it to a total of $5 for two tickets. Now, this is where I ran into issues, during check-out - I would click the check-out button, which would bring me to Chase Pay verification (phone code or fingerprint). But goddamnit, after I did this, it would bring me back to the checkout page in an endless cycle. I got around this by repeating the above process extreme fast consecutively - sometimes even entering my fingerprint before the Chase Pay page appeared. Within a few tries, this will typically bring you back to the checkout page, but a loading prompt will appear - wait, and your tickets should go through.
Hope this helps!
Promo code GIFT stacks with Chase Pay discount for additional $5 off.
This $5 code "RADIOVIP" will stack with BOGO Chase Pay and good until Dec 31, 2017 from ktu.iheart.com radio.