Not sure if this is a targeted deal, but I received this in my email. Appears to be some fine print in order to complete the purchase.
Coinstoppable | Terms and Conditions:
• Offer available to new Amazon Appstore customers only. We will determine in our sole discretion whether you are a new Appstore customer.
• You must have an existing Amazon.com customer account and have made a purchase from Amazon prior to 11:59 p.m. (PT) December 18, 2017.
• You must have used a U.S. billing address for your most recent purchase from Amazon prior to 11:59 p.m. (PT) December 17, 2017.
• Limited time offer.
• While supplies last.
• Offer only valid in the U.S.
• Offer only applies to 10,000 Amazon Coins bundles sold and delivered by ACI Gift Cards LLC.
• Amazon Coins that you purchase never expire. See complete Amazon Coins Terms and Conditions.
• Offer does not apply to physical goods.
• Offer limited to one per new Amazon Appstore customer.
• Offer may not be combined with other offers.
• The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is a 10,000 Amazon Coin bundle for $65.
• Promotional code expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) December 30, 2017.
• Promotional code only applies to the purchase of a 10,000 Amazon Coin bundle.
• Offer applies only to the purchase of eligible items made with a credit card.
• Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
• Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
• Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
• If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
• If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
• Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.