The Valore 7 is a compact, simple to install shower panel that offers a unique spa experience in a complete package. This sleek contemporary shower panel easily installs in most tub or shower configurations with no modifications to existing plumbing, by simply attaching to your existing overhead shower outlet. The vertically oriented "Rainfall" shower head offers users an enticing showering experience without any of the hassle of installing complicated ceiling mounted showerheads or extension pipes.
The Valore 7 features a German engineered, all brass 6-way (both single and dual mode functions) diverter valves, with a 27 year lifespan. The shower panel body is fabricated from durable 304-gauge stainless steel, the same strength used in industrial parts and commercial countertops. The stainless steel is cured in a stain resistant nanocoat film to prevent finger prints and rusting.
- Simple installation with no bathroom demolition needed
- Meets the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's standards for 2.0 GPM flow rate compliance
- Premium quality 304-gauge stainless steel
- Simple and modern overhead shower and body jets for a clean and streamlined appearance
- Solid brass 6-way diverter with chrome plated control knob. Allows for water flow to individual features or any two features simultaneously.
- "Rainfall" shower head
- Hand shower
- Body Jets
- "Rainfall" shower head + Hand shower
- "Rainfall" shower head + Body Jets
- Body Jets + Hand shower
- Optional drill-less or drilled installation bracket
- UPC Certified
- Valore 7 Shower Panel
- Full Brass Shower Wand
- Stainless Steel Encased Hose
- Shower Wand Bracket
- 1 Mounting Bracket
- Installation Hardware