The Google Chromecast HDMI streaming media player displays content from phones, tablets, or laptops on your TV screen. Setup is easy. Simply plug the Chromecast into your TV's HDMI port and connect it to your Wi-Fi. Chromecast works with a number of apps including Netflix, YouTube, and WatchESPN. Stream videos, look at pictures, or listen to music, all while using your device as the controller.
- Sends from your phone or tablet straight to the TV
- Wireless streaming media player for phones, tablets, and laptops
- Use with Android, Apple, Windows, or Chromebook products
- Plugs into your TV's HDMI port and connects to your Wi-Fi network
- Works with a growing number of apps, including Netflix, HBO GO, YouTube, WatchESPN, Pandora, and WatchDisney
*Free store pick up