We called the Stanley version of this the "Magic Ratchet" at my friend's performance car shop. Twisting the handle causes the head w/ socket to turn. Super time and arm saver. I walked by these yesterday on clearance and HAD to get one. The rest of the included stuff is whatever. Lifetime warranty which seems to be honorable - last time I returned a broken tool that was discontinued, they gave me a gift card for the full retail value of the tool.
Really just posting because as a car hobbyist and DIYer, I freaking love mine.
Handle extends as well for increased leverage.
Complete your work in less time with two times the driving speed!
- Dual gearing mechanism drives 2X faster than a standard ratchet when rotating handle is used
- Extendable handle provides more leverage to loosen fasteners when needed
- Extendable handle increases reach by 2 inches
- Unique spline socket design allows work on multiple types of fasteners including metric and SAE 6-point, 12-point, spline, square, star and most rounded
- Set also includes 12 insert bits and 3/8 x 1/4-inch bit adapter
- Socket sizes include 8mm-5/16-in, 10mm-3/8-in, 11mm-7/16-in, 13mm-1/2-in, 14mm-9/16-in and 16mm-5/8-in
- Sockets and ratchet are constructed of chrome vanadium steel and heat treated for strength and durability
- Meets or exceeds ASME specifications
- Hassle-free lifetime guarantee
Just a few bucks cheaper than the equivalent Stanley version on Amazon: