If you want to purchase some brand name household essential items, Target seems to be having a great deal.
The following is what I ordered:
- $15.89 for Bounty Select-A-Size White Paper Towels 12 Mega Rolls
- 12 rolls * 105 sheets per roll = 1260 sheets total
- $15.89/1260 sheets = $0.0126/sheet
- $16.99 for Quilted Northern Ultra Plush Toilet Paper - 18 Mega Rolls
- 18 rolls * 330 sheets per roll = 5940 sheets total
- $16.99/5940 sheets = $0.0027/sheet
- $8.49 for Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissue - 6pk
- 6 boxes * 124 tissues = 744 tissues total
- $8.49/744 tissues = $0.0114/tissue
- Subtotal = $41.37
- Discount = -$10
- Delivery = Free
- Tax = $1.11
- Total = $32.48
There's also a Cartwheel deal on the Puffs tissues for $0.25 off, offer ID 195270, that doesn't seem to be applied if checking out on the mobile app. It must be only an in-store savings, so if you pass by the store on your way home from work, you can save a little more.
No consideration to "ply" was given in my calculations. These are the typical items that I do not really settle for generic brand, so hopefully this helps all others out there in the same situation.