For those Oliva fans out there, here's a good sampler deal! This deal is $17.50, inclusive of shipping!!!
Here's the cut-and-paste from the CigarPlace.biz website:
The Oliva cigar family makes some of the best cigars on the market and offers them at the most reasonable prices possible as well. The combination of those two things is precisely the reason why so many cigar smokers consider at least one Oliva brand to being staples in their humidors. Quality construction, considerable amounts of complex flavors, and prices that won't bust your wallet wide open. We have put together just a few of the Oliva core lines for you to try here.
Our MYM - Oliva Save-A-Bundle Cigar Sampler includes the following:
1 - Oliva Connecticut Robusto Natural – (Rated 89) - 5" x 50
- The pre-light aroma is a tantalizing sweetness, and the draw can only be described as perfect. A complexity of flavors is omnipresent as the cigars transform throughout each half. What starts as a pleasant smooth toastiness turns into a delightful spice and wood flavor on the finish.
1 - Oliva Serie G Belicoso Maduro – (Rated 90) - 5" x 52
- Easy puffs produce clouds of white smoke that coat the palate with substantial amounts of pepper and Habano spice. The dark wrapper rounds out the profile with a heavy dose of cocoa and hints of java on the tip of the tongue. Full-bodied and complex, Serie G Maduro should be smoked by cigar lovers with a bit more experience.
1 - Oliva Serie G Toro Natural – (Rated 91) - 6" x 50
– Serie G starts off with a burst of cedar and white pepper. The experience progresses with floral aromas and subtle hints of cinnamon and brown sugar. Oliva Serie G remains rock solid as an excellent choice for novices or anyone who wants a medium-bodied go-to cigar.
1 - Oliva Serie O Perfecto Natural – (Rated 94) - 5" x 55
- The plentiful draw produces ultra-rich white smoke, bombarding the palate with dense spice and hints of milk chocolate and cinnamon. Oliva Serie O is a cigar that every cigar smoker should try at least once. Full-bodied, yet mellow and never overpowering, Serie O is a great introduction to more robust cigars for a beginner or intermediate smoker.
1 - Oliva Serie O Robusto Maduro – (Rated 90) - 5" x 50
- Starting off with a wave of mocha and dark chocolate, Serie O Maduro progresses with rich, earthy undertones. The finish is thick and intense, and overall this stick is very complicated, yet easy to enjoy.
1 - Oliva Serie V Double Robusto Natural – (Rated 94) - 5" x 54
- Beginning with a powerful blast of white pepper and unmistakeable Nicaraguan spice, this oily flavor bomb shows absolutely no mercy as it transitions into a vibrant, woody adventure speckled along the way with notes of coffee, cedar, and cocoa. It packs a considerable punch, both flavor- and strength-wise, and finishes with a thick slathering of earth across the palate.