Ovega-3 Vegetarian/Vegan Omega-3 500 mg 60 Count - $13.53 @ Amazon.com w/S&S and 20% off Coupon [amazon.com]
As usual - YMMV with coupons on Amazon. I had a 20% coupon available with S&S. There is a Save 30% on Select Vitamin products [amazon.com]
sale right now on Amazon and this is part of that, plus the 20% off coupon.
Algal Oil is a form of Omega 3 from algae. It's where the fish get it from... eating the algae. It's a good vegan source but also good for anyone who doesn't like fish oil or wants to avoid pollutants like mercury. There are pure fish oil sources but this is a good non-fish produced variety. I have used it and it is a good product.
About the product
- Ovega-3 is the first fish-free vegetarian omega-3 fatty acid supplement with both DHA and EPA
- 100% free of ocean-borne pollutants and toxins potentially found in certain fish
- Heart Healthy alternative to fish oil. Free of allergens associated with fish oil
- From a sustainable plant source and will not deplete the ocean's supply of fish
- No fishy aftertaste.Directions for Use:For use as a dietary supplement, take one (1) softgel per day
Ovega-3 is a vegetarian omega-3 supplement containing high levels of both DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids, to support heart health. From a sustainable source, Ovega-3 offers the same heart healthy benefits of fish oil but without the "fishy" aftertaste or "fish burps" associated with many fish oils.