work for you?
Note, compatible w/ any USB-C enabled smartphones or tablets (including the Moto Z family of phones)
Editor's Notes & Price Research
These units are refurbished by an authorized Motorola refurbisher. Units may have minor scratches, but will have complete functionality. Units include a 1-year Manufacturers Warranty w/ hassle free packaging.
- Compatible with USB-C enabled smartphones and tablets, including the Moto Z family of phones.
- Compatible Models
- Moto z2 force edition, Moto Z2 Force Sprint, Moto Z2 Force U.S. Cellular, Moto Z2 Force Verizon, Moto Z2 Force Best Buy, moto z2 play Verizon, moto z force droid Verizon, Moto Z AT&T, T-Mobile, Moto Z Droid Verizon, Moto Z Play (AT&T), Moto Z Play (T-Mobile), Moto Z Play, Moto Z Play Droid Verizon
- Ports and connections
- Single USB-C on attached cable.
- Cable length 4.5 ft.
- Input and Output
- Input: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Output modes:5V / up to 5.7A under control of Power Delivery compatible device.
- 28.5W total power output.
Second, the 28.5W (or "30") of this charger is a gimmick. If you're using a USB-PD device (and probably even if you aren't), you won't get more than 15W out of this charger since it only outputs at 5V. Per USB-PD power rules, you can't get more than 3A out of a 5V or 9V charger. That means that 5V@3A will give you only 15W. There is disagreement about whether or not a USB-C Moto device will use TurboPower (which is out of spec with USB-PD) since there is no evidence that they will charge above 5V@3A since the Nougat update, but my experience measuring with a power meter indicates that the Moto Z Droid Force (1st gen) will not.
That said, 15W is still pretty solid. To put it into perspective, my 1st gen Droid Z Force with a 3500 mAh battery will charge from almost empty to full in less than an hour with either the TurboPower 15 or 30 charger (they both charge at the same rate per the explanation above).
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
Cookie21 posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.