Explore over 200 tech, home, and computer deals.View Now
HP Envy 5660 Wireless e-All-In-One Instant Ink Ready Printer EXPIRED
Note, availability for in-store pickup may vary depending on location.
You may also add your choice of HP's Instant Ink Plan for Free listed below (price will be deduced during checkout)
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Offer valid through December 13, 2018 or while supplies last. The HP Instant Ink enrollment has no annual fees, and you can change/cancel your service plan anytime - Discombobulated
Free Shipping or Free Store Pickup Instant Ink Plan for Free (Add your choice to cart and it will be free at checkout)
- HP Instant Ink 300-Page Monthly Plan for Select HP Printers $9.99
- HP Instant Ink 50-Page Monthly Plan for Select HP Printers $2.99
- HP Instant Ink Any Page Monthly Plan $4.99
- HP Instant Ink 100-Page Monthly Plan for Select HP Printers $4.99
$23.99 is the price-match because they give an extra 10%
Please be aware of the terms of the HP Instant Ink Free plan per their website (https://instantink.hpco
When you sign up for an HP Instant Ink plan, you pay a monthly fee to print a defined number of pages per month. The plans are based on the number of pages that you print, not on how many ink cartridges you use. Your monthly fee pays for ink, shipping, and recycling. If you do not print all of your plan pages in a month, you can roll over up to the number of pages per month in your plan. If you print more pages, there is an additional charge but you are still paying the same price per page as your base plan. A printed page counts the same whether it's black and white, a color document, or a photo. There are three plans:
Pages per month: 15
Rollover pages total: Not applicable
Additional pages: Each additional set of 10 pages for just $1.00
$2.99 per month
Pages per month: 50
Rollover pages total: Up to 50
Additional pages: Each additional set of 15 pages for just $1.00
$4.99 per month
Pages per month: 100
Rollover pages total: Up to 100
Additional pages: Each additional set of 20 pages for just $1.00
$9.99 per month
Pages per month: 300
Rollover pages total: Up to 300
So basically if you are on the free 15-pages per month plan, if you print over 15 pages they will instantly bill your credit card $1 for another 10 page overage block, and if you don't use the extra 10 pages they month, it doesn't rollover and expires.
Some additional info which I think people should be aware of in the terms of service (https://instantink.hpco
4. PRINTER NEEDS TO BE CONNECTED TO INTERNET. In order to be able to use the Service in an uninterrupted manner, Your printer must be connected to the Internet; such Internet service is not provided by HP and must be separately obtained and paid for by You. Please check with Your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges and any other applicable charges. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining, at Your sole expense, all equipment and services needed to access and use the Service. If Your printer is not connected to the Internet, then the Instant Ink-activated Cartridges will be disabled and You will not be able to use them to print; however, You will continue to be charged for the Service as described in Section 11. In order to reactivate disabled cartridges, You will need to contact the Service customer support center at 1-855-785-2777 or www.hp.com/go/instantinksuppo
5. INSTANT INK PROGRAM CARTRIDGES PROVIDED TO YOU. Some Service-compatible printers include Instant Ink Ready Cartridges or Instant Ink Program Cartridges in the printer packaging. Instant Ink Ready Cartridges may be used as trade cartridges unless and until You activate an Instant Ink Service Account in which case they become part of the Service. Instant Ink Program Cartridges may only be used in conjunction with the Service. If the printer You purchased came with Instant Ink Ready Cartridges or Instant Ink Program Cartridges, carefully review the included written materials since additional or separate terms of service may apply. After You have created Your Service Account, Your Instant Ink Ready Cartridges or Instant Ink Program Cartridges (as applicable) will be activated for use with the Service (all cartridges that are activated for use with the Service are collectively referred to herein as the "Instant Ink-activated Cartridges"); HP will thereafter send You additional Instant Ink Program Cartridges to allow for Your continued printing through the Service. If no Instant Ink Ready Cartridges or Instant Ink Program Cartridges were included with the Service-compatible printer that You purchased, then HP will send Instant Ink Program Cartridges to You after You have created Your Service Account. HP legally owns the Instant Ink-activated Cartridges. HP provides the Instant Ink-activated Cartridges to You only to enable Your use of the Service. The Instant Ink-activated Cartridges will work only with the corresponding printer designated in Your Service Account; You are not allowed to use the Instant Ink-activated Cartridges with any other printer (including but not limited to other printers that You may have enrolled under the Service), use the Instant Ink-activated Cartridges outside the scope of the Service (unless HP expressly permits otherwise), or sell the Instant Ink-activated Cartridges or otherwise provide them to others. While using the Service, You agree not to remove an Instant Ink-activated Cartridge from Your printer and replace it with a new cartridge until prompted by messaging on Your printer to do so or in the event Your print quality degrades. Your printer will automatically report fill levels of Your Instant Ink-activated Cartridges to HP so that HP knows when to deliver replacement Instant Ink Program Cartridges to You. When Your Service is cancelled for any reason, HP will remotely disable the Instant Ink Program Cartridges and You will no longer be able to use the Instant Ink Program Cartridges to print. You must ensure that HP has Your most recent mailing address in order for HP to deliver Instant Ink Program Cartridges to You through the Service, and HP will not be responsible to You or otherwise be liable for sending Instant Ink Program Cartridges to mailing addresses that appear in Your Service Account that You have failed to update. Please go to Your Service Account Page to update as necessary Your current mailing address, or otherwise contact Service customer support at 1-855-785-2777 or www.hp.com/go/instantinksuppo
6. INSTANT INK PROGRAM CARTRIDGES MUST BE RETURNED TO HP BY YOU. You agree to return to HP all used Instant Ink-activated Cartridges by following instructions for return provided to You by HP. Without limiting the foregoing, You must return to HP the Instant Ink-activated Cartridges when (i) You have used all of the ink in the cartridges or You otherwise cease using them, (ii) Your Service is cancelled for any reason, or (iii) HP otherwise directs You to return the cartridges to HP. You agree to not include items other than the Instant Ink-activated Cartridges in any HP-provided postage prepaid return envelopes that You send back to HP. Contact HP if an Instant Ink-activated Cartridge is damaged, leaking ink or otherwise appears to require special handling, and HP will provide You with special instructions regarding how to return that cartridge. You assume responsibility for ensuring that any cartridges You return to HP using a method of return that does not comply with HP's instructions, are handled in accordance with applicable law, and You will indemnify HP and hold HP harmless in the event You do not comply with such applicable law.
16. FIFTEEN (15)-FREE-PAGES-PER-MONTH PROGRAM....
e) No Downgrades. If a Participant upgrades an Enrolled Printer from the 15-Free Program to a paid Service Plan (an "Upgraded Printer"), the Participant may not subsequently downgrade the Upgraded Printer in order to return to the 15-Free Program. Additionally, a Participant may not downgrade a printer from a paid Service Plan to the 15-Free Program.Paper deals for the printer
f) No Re-Enrollments. If a Participant enrolls an Eligible Printer in the 15-Free Program and then subsequently cancels or otherwise terminates the enrollment for such Eligible Printer, that Eligible Printer may not be re-enrolled in the 15-Free Program again.
j) Other Provisions. By participating in the 15-Free Program, Participant agrees to:
(ii)Have advertisements, offers, and promotions by HP, HP partners and third parties ("Ads") printed through the Enrolled Printer at the rate of one (1) Ad for every five (5) printed pages. Such printed Ads will be in addition to, and will not count toward or be subtracted from, the fifteen (15) free pages available to Participant through an Enrolled Printer under the 15-Free Program; and Participants will not be charged for any printed pages with Ads.