Hello everyone, this is my first deal so please bear with me. You can purchase 3 containers (16-count tea bags) for about $1.44 after using the Ibotta rebate app PLUS $10 bonus-cash that you can cash out with using PayPal.
The app gives you $4 rebate on one container, normally $4.48, a total of $12 rebate money. Ibotta will also give you $10 bonus cash [ibotta.com]
for your first rebate using the app. You can then cash out and spend the money where ever you want after meeting their $20 "cash out" quota. So next time you're at walmart keep this in mind.
1. Download the Ibotta app on your dedicated app store
2. When you're at Walmart make sure you by 3 Pure Leaf Green Tea with Citrus Tea Bags 16 ct [walmart.com].
This is the cheapest version at $4.48. It's just green tea. They should have it at your local Walmart.
Again, ONLY BUY 3
, that is the quantity limit.
3. After purchase, save your receipt
4. Open Ibotta, select Walmart as one of your favorite stores
5. Click the Walmart icon
6. Search "pure leaf" using the search icon in the top right, you should see the same container you bought at the store
7. Tap the "+" to add it to your cart. You can also go under the "Hot" category and get an additional 50 cents cash back on any item. If you want you can look around the app and get cash back on things you want to buy and whatnot.
8. Tap "redeem" at the bottom, you should see the Tea again.
9. Scan your receipt
It should detect the 3 containers of tea you bought, that's $12 total rebate (tax not included)
Now, within about 2 days or so Ibotta should also put $10 bonus cash into your account. You can now withdraw ~$22 using venmo, paypal, or a giftcard.
In the end I bought 3 containers of tea for about $1.44. I'm not much of a tea person but for this price it's worth it and I got $10 extra. It pays for itself.