The Citi Diamond Preferred card is a top pick for transferring a balance thanks to its extra long promotional period — which gives cardholders nearly two years to pay off an interest-free balance and make interest-free purchases — and reasonable balance transfer fee.
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for 21 months from the date of first transfer. All transfers must be completed in first 4 months. After that, the variable APR will be 14.24% - 24.24%, based on your creditworthiness*
- 0% Intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, the variable APR will be 14.24% - 24.24%, based on your creditworthiness*
- If you transfer a balance after the 0% Intro purchase APR expires, new purchases and unpaid purchase balances will automatically accrue interest until all balances, including the transferred balance, are paid in full
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- $0 liability on unauthorized purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions
- No annual fee*
- Free access to FICO® Scores*