Forum Thread

MSI Radeon RX 570 DirectX 12 RX 570 ARMOR 8G OC $349 Newegg.com

-7 Deal Score
1,516 Views
Share
Good deal?
You gave rep to UmerU for this post.
Thank you!
UmerU posted this deal. Say thanks!
Give Rep Points
Add Comment
Created 02-05-2018 at 01:22 PM by UmerU
If you purchase something through a post on our site, Slickdeals may get a small share of the sale.
Deal
Score
-7
1,516 Views
Want more deals like this? Create a deal alert for Other.
Add Deal Alert for Other

5 Comments

1

Sign up for a Slickdeals account to remove this ad.

This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Mar 2009
L7: Teacher
2,089 Posts
423 Reputation
#2
For any GPU purchase, I would wait the crypto-crash that is unraveling right now on the stock exchanges. It seems all central banks but US will outright ban them. Chinese /Honk Kong and Singapore as well/ already collect past tracking and personal info from coin exchanges, and with increase of interest rates and simultaneous decrease of stock values and departure of risk assets on Wall Street, cryptos will probably tumble to zero, before if ever recover. I am expecting a flood of used GPUs to the market next month.
Reply Helpful Comment? 3 2
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Dec 2014
L4: Apprentice
331 Posts
44 Reputation
#3
Quote from Ananke
:
For any GPU purchase, I would wait the crypto-crash that is unraveling right now on the stock exchanges. It seems all central banks but US will outright ban them. Chinese /Honk Kong and Singapore as well/ already collect past tracking and personal info from coin exchanges, and with increase of interest rates and simultaneous decrease of stock values and departure of risk assets on Wall Street, cryptos will probably tumble to zero, before if ever recover. I am expecting a flood of used GPUs to the market next month.
75% chance flood, 25% chance fall in prices.. one can only hope
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Nov 2014
L2: Beginner
26 Posts
10 Reputation
#4
Quote from Ananke
:
For any GPU purchase, I would wait the crypto-crash that is unraveling right now on the stock exchanges. It seems all central banks but US will outright ban them. Chinese /Honk Kong and Singapore as well/ already collect past tracking and personal info from coin exchanges, and with increase of interest rates and simultaneous decrease of stock values and departure of risk assets on Wall Street, cryptos will probably tumble to zero, before if ever recover. I am expecting a flood of used GPUs to the market next month.
Amen! 😂👍
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined May 2012
XXXXXX
1,989 Posts
277 Reputation
Pro
#5
These GPU prices make consoles look incredible right now.
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Apr 2007
om nom nom nom
1,281 Posts
361 Reputation
#6
LMAO2
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
Page 1 of 1
1
Join the Conversation
Add a Comment
 
Copyright 1999 - 2019. Slickdeals, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright / Infringement Policy  •  Privacy Policy  •  Terms of Service  •  Acceptable Use Policy (Rules)  •  Interest-Based Ads
Link Copied to Clipboard