Currently in stock again for shipping as of this post
Best Buy [bestbuy.com]
- Set up a device payment plan (DPP) as follows, on a new or existing line:
- $9.99/month for 24 months
- You can:
- A) pay off the full balance owed for the phone after 15 days from activation date ($9.99 x 24 = $239.76)
- B) keep it on the payment plan for the full 24 months if you want
- C) go as many months into the payment plan as you want, then pay off what's left on the remaining balance whenever you want.
- Tax owed on the phone's price, due today when you checkout
- $30 activation (new line) or upgrade fee (existing line)
The phone has been out of stock with it coming back in briefly every once in a blue moon. Some may feel the cost for this phone is too high for early 2018; but if you've been wanting it brand new, it's either this or Verizon for $312 + tax + activation/upgrade fee (or more than this from reseller market).
Still considered a great phone in the battery-life department.