has Whetstone Cutlery 400/1000 Grit Water Dual Sided Sharpener Tool
(20-10960) on sale for $11.03
. Shipping is free
with Prime or if you spend $25 or more. Thanks Fok
You gave rep to Fok for this post.
Fok posted this deal. Say thanks!
Give Rep Points
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited music, unlimited video streaming & more.
- If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.
- Features 2-sided stone block w/ 400 (dark green) & 1000 (light green) grit. Used for returning edges to their original shape (smoothing/polishing edges) - Discombobulated
Edited February 8, 2018
at 10:27 PM
- DUAL SIDED SHARPENING- Made from durable silicon carbide, this two-sided sharpening block comes with both a 400-grit side, used for returning edges to their original shape, and a 1000-grit side used for smoothing and polishing cutting edges.
- WATER STONE- This stone is meant to be used with water, not oil. Simply soak stone for 5-10 minutes before use, and lubricate with additional water as needed when sharpening. No expensive honing oil needed!
- MULTI USE TOOL- This whetstone can be used as a one-stop shop for any item you want sharpened and polished, including kitchen cutlery, scissors, hunting or pocket knives, blades, and razors. Also works for hatchets, axes, carving and gardening tools.
- RESTORES SHARPNESS- After one use with this water stone, dull knives and battered blades will be restored to razor sharpness. Recondition all your tools with this kitchen or workshop essential.
- Dimensions: 7" (L) x 2.25" (W) x 1.125" (H). Material: Green Silicon Carbide. Features include: 2-sided stone block, Dark Green: 400 Grit, Light Green: 1000 Grit.