Edited February 9, 2018
at 10:09 AM
I've been looking at Browning's Speed line of jackets and pants for a while - but I'm too cheap to pay the regular price ($259 for the Hellfire jacket). Anyway, I came across this deal and pulled the trigger - mine arrived yesterday and I'm impressed. The speed line is a 'hero fit' which is basically a slimmer fit than typical hunting clothes - so make sure you get the right size.
Browning Hell's Canyon Speed Hellfire Jacket Details:
Advanced design technical jacket. PrimaLoft insulation. 3-Layer soft shell with a stretch woven outer fabric. 100% windproof, breathable and water-resistant.
- 3-Layer soft shell with a stretch woven outer fabric that is 100% windproof, breathable and water-resistant, laminated to a soft, stretchy fleece lining.
- Exclusive A-TACS camo patterns (this one is FG only)
- HeroFit eliminates excess weight and bulk.
- Performance Mapping places PrimaLoft insulation in strategic areas throughout the body and sleeves to provide maximum warmth, comfort and mobility.
- Fully adjustable removable hood.
- Handwarmer pockets with zipper closures.
- Harness Access opening on the back allows the jacket to be worn over a treestand safety harness.
- Bottom hem with drawcord seals in warm air and blocks drafts.
- Full-length front zipper with internal storm flap and beard guard.
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs.