Stacksocial offers Tello Credits. [stacksocial.com]
First time buyers can get extra 10% off purchase via popup screen.
- $10 for $1.99
- $20 for $3.99
- $30 for $5.99
- $39 for $9.99
You see it all over in phone plan advertising: "No contract!" "No hidden fees!" "Unlimited data!" Thing is, all of these claims usually come with asterisks. If you know what you need from your phone plan, why can't you just pay for that? Well, you can with Tello. Tello offers coast-coast wireless coverage provided on the Nationwide Sprint® Network with a range of plans to meet any need. Whether you need the most basic ($7/month for 200MB of data, 0 minutes, unlimited text) or the most comprehensive ($39/month for 10GB of data, unlimited minutes, unlimited text) plan, Tello makes it easy to find the perfect plan for your budget and allows you to change it whenever you need.
- Get $10 of credit towards the Tello plan of your choice
- Connect to the Nationwide Sprint® Network for coast-to-coast 4G LTE coverage
- Break free from contracts, staying as long or as short as you'd like
- Pay upfront w/ no contract, activation, or early termination fees — what you see is what you get
- Use your plan for US, Canada, Mexico & China calls, and add Pay As You Go for international calls & texts to any other country