Update: This deal is dead!
The price is now $6.50. As per usual, many of the best deals I post do not last long after people start ordering, as Amazon's system will make automatic adjustments.
Hello, I hope you are doing well.
has 12-Pack Clinch-It Bag Sealer Closure Sticks
. Shipping is free with Prime or with a $25+ order. This is an Add-on Item, so it generally will only ship with a qualifying $25+ order (see below on how to bypass the Add-on Item requirement
Click here for a YouTube video showing how the product works [youtube.com]
Bypass Requirement for Add-on Items
Note: Prime membership is required.
- A device with Alexa is needed. If you don't have an Echo or similar standalone device, download the free Amazon Music app on a smartphone (Android [google.com] or iOS [apple.com]).
- On your desktop computer or a smartphone, add this product to your shopping cart.
- In the smartphone app, click on Alexa on the bottom right corner.
- Say, "Order Clinch It Sealer." (tip: pause between "Clinch" and "It" so Alexa can better understand you)
- Alexa should respond with the item's full name, and state the price, with sales tax included, then ask, "Would you like to buy it?"
- If the price is correct, say, "Yes," to place the order.
- Set of 12 includes 4 sizes: small 4", medium 6.25", large 8", & extra-large 10.25"
- Locks out air & moisture to preserve your items in storage
- 100% Food Grade, Freezer & Fridge safe, and durable strong plastic
- Perfect for Chips, Crackers, Marinating Meats, Leftover Soups, Salads, Dressings, Vegetables, etc.
- Dishwasher safe & reusable
- The two most popular brands that make this type of product are GripStic [amazon.com] and Clinch-It. There are also numerous generic Chinese manufacturers that sell bag sealer sticks, and they are available on sites like Ali Express [aliexpress.com] and Amazon. This deal beats even the pricing of generic, inferior versions that will take more than a month to be delivered from China.
- This product's regular price is $6.99. In the last 15 days, there have been at least 25 price drops (source). This product's price may continue to drop, but it seems to have stabilized for the most part, which makes it an ideal time to buy.
- This product is currently $6.50 at Walmart.com [walmart.com].
- This product is currently $6.99 on Amazon.com, as sold by third-party merchants [amazon.com].
- Amazon.com sells other unit quantities of this product for much higher prices: $10.99 for a 24-pack and $14.99 for a 36-pack.