- $100 in ChefD Gift Cards for $50 - Deal expires 4/22/18
This is one of those services that delivers "ready to prepare" meals. I purchased this deal when it was $200 in GC for $100, and here are some tips on making this an even better deal:
- Order a meal worth at least $40 for free shipping
- Order 4 portions instead of 2 in order to reach that minimum
- There are numerous codes out there that reduce the cost of your order. I have been able to use each code one time, a different one on each order. Codes I've used are WELCOME15 ($15 off) and CHEFDELEVATE ($10). You can create a new account to reuse codes.
- UPDATE: Just found a better way. Just purchase and checkout as a guest, and you can use the WELCOME15 ($15 off) code as many times as you want. You need to clear your cookies before re-ordering.
So, my first meal was Beef Bourguignon (4 portions) for $44 less $15 code = $29. Final cost was $14.50 using a gift card, or about $3.63 per portion.
The meals do take some time to prepare, but I've generally been pleased with the service, especially at this great price.