offers new & existing Spotify Premium
subscribers: 3-Months of Hulu Streaming Service w/ Limited Commercials
when you follow the steps below. Thanks theimage13
- Click here to sign in or signup for a standard Spotify Premium $9.99/mo. plan (see benefits)
- New customers get a free 30-day trial (details)
- 'Premium Family' & 'Yearly' plans are not eligible for this offer
- Next, click here
- Purchase your 3-Month Hulu offer through Spotify for a one-time cost of $0.99
- New Hulu customers:
- Follow provided steps to create a new Hulu account after purchase
- Existing Hulu customers:
- Must already be subscribed to Hulu's Limited Commercials plan without any add-on services (i.e. HBO, Showtime or Cinemax)
- Must switch your existing Hulu account from being billed by Hulu to billing through Spotify (instructions provided after purchase).
- You will receive three months of Hulu's Limited Commercials Plan (reg. $7.99/mo.) with your Spotify Premium subscription
- Note: Offer not valid on Hulu's Commercial-Free service option
- After your three month promotional period, you may continue with your Spotify Premium + Hulu Limited Commercials bundle at a discounted combo rate of $12.99/mo. for both
- Note, both Spotify and Hulu must be billed together through Spotify
- You may cancel at anytime (manage subscription). Any promotional bundle discounts may be affected by cancellation of either service (see terms)
- Receive Spotify Premium + Hulu w/ Limited Commercials Plan for $4.99/mo. (learn more)
You gave rep to theimage13 for this post.
theimage13 posted this deal. Say thanks!
Give Rep Points
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Edited April 11, 2018
at 12:28 PM
Hulu and Spotify are partnering to offer the two services as one package for $12.99/month. Not the most amazing deal ever if you're part of a family plan, but for those who are paying full price for the services, this is a good amount of savings.