Edited April 13, 2018
at 12:50 PM
Tax Day Food Deals
Here's where to get free and cheap food April 17.
1. Boston Market's got two delicious Tax Day specials. Get the rosemary lemon chicken meal with a beverage for $10.99 or a half-chicken individual meal complete with two sides, cornbread, a regular beverage and a cookie for just $10.40.
2. Bruegger's Bagels is offering a $10.40 Big Bagel Bundle deal, plus 20% off catering orders for pickup or delivery from April 9-17 with the code "twentyoff".
3. California Tortilla is turning into a taco speakeasy. Use the password "chippin' in" while ordering on April 17 and you'll get free chips and queso with any purchase.
4. Cinnabon is known for giving out free treats with its Tax Day Bites promotion; however, the promotion varies by location, so be sure to check.
5. Chuck E. Cheese's is giving parents a Tax Day break with some food and fun. Get a large cheese pizza for free with the purchase of any large pizza – and if you say "I need a fun break", you can get 50 free tickets as part of the spring break promotion through May 6.
6. Firehouse Subs is offering a free medium sub with the purchase of a medium or large sub, chips, and a drink. Bring this coupon to any Firehouse Subs location between April 17-19 for yours.
7. Great American Cookies is offering customers a free cookies and cream cookie.
8. Hardees has breakfast covered this Tax Day – all you have to do is stop by before 10 a.m. on April 17 to enjoy a free sausage biscuit.
9. Hot Dog on a Stick is giving one free Original Turkey Dog or Veggie Dog to every customer on April 17.
10. Kona Ice has redubbed Tax Day "National Chill Out Day." Swing by your favorite location for a free shaved ice.
11. Noodles & Co. is bringing back its "File Online, Order Online" deal for $4 off your order of $10 or more if you order online or via their app and use the promo code TAXDAY18 at checkout — now through April 18.
12. Schlotzky's will treat guests to a free small original sandwich with the purchase of a drink and a bag of chips at participating locations on April 17 – no coupon required.
13. Sonic Drive-In is offering half-price cheeseburgers all day long on April 17.
14. Sonny's has a cheeky deal for Tax Day: The IRS (that's Irresistible Ribs Special), a rib dinner plate, will be half-price on April 17.
15. Tony Roma's is "writing off" some kickin' shrimp this tax season. Guests who present this offer from April 15-17 will receive a coupon for an order of kickin' shrimp to use on their next visit.
If you're a member of the Tony Roma's Email Club, you'll receive the coupon in your inbox prior to Tax Day.
Tax Season De-Stress
16. Hydromassage and Planet Fitness are teaming up to gently melt your troubles away with the 10th annual Free Massage During Tax Week promotion. Print and bring this coupon to your nearest location for a free massage between April 14-21.
Free massage? Yes, please!
17. The Hand and Stone Spa is offering a "Relax the Tax" sale on a one-hour introductory massage starting at $39.95 — and with over 300 locations across the U.S., it's likely you've got one nearby.
18. Zeel offers in-home and on-demand massage in over 85 cities and regions. Its giving first-time customers $20 off their first massage with the code "TAXDAY2018" for the entire month of April.
Tax Day Cleanup
Get those sensitive documents shredded — but don't pay a dime!
19. Office Depot and OfficeMax are ready to shred your confidential documents when you're all done with the Tax Day madness.
Just bring in this coupon to get up to 5 pounds of paper shredded for free (expires April 28).
20. Staples is offering up to 1 pound of free shredding with this coupon. (Really) heavy tax year? Shred additional pounds for less than a buck a piece.
Credits: Jamie Cattanach