I posted this yesterday and it went OOS in a few minutes and got downvoted into oblivion. Hopefully there is some stock this time.
The Nokia 6 (2018) US version is finally available. It appears to be a great choice in the budget phone market and fully compatible with T-mobile bands AFAICT.
- Made from a solid block of aluminum Series 6000, with distinctive two-tone anodized diamond cut edges
- Latest generation Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 mobile platform
- 16MP Main Camera with ZEISS optics and dual-tone flash for natural and Vivid images
- Bright, high contrast 5.5" full-hd screen in more Compact screen to body ratio with Corning Gorilla glass
- Fast USB Type-C charging gets you to 50% in only 30 min
A major appeal seems to be the AndroidOne program [android.com]
which basically provides a pure google experience with guaranteed (timely) updates for 2 years similar to the old nexus lines.