I've been looking for something that could increase the number of HDMI inputs on my TV without a bunch of extra hassle and found this. After watching the price for several months it finally dropped, and there is an additional coupon discount.
Comes out to $11.99 + tax (shipping is free with Amazon Prime) after $2 clipped coupon. That's the cheapest I've found for a device that can provide 4K resolution and automatic switching between devices without the need for a remote or toggle.
- 3 HDMI inputs / 1 HDMI output
- Supports 4K@30Hz and 1080p@60Hz
- Automatically switches between input devices when they are powered on and off
- Uncompressed and compressed audio formats are all supported
- Powered by connected HDMI devices or an optional USB power input
- FCC DoC, CE, RoHS, and WEEE compliant
- Limited lifetime warranty through manufacturer