Get free state keychain with a code.
Red Seal Miles of More Offer ("Offer")
Terms & Conditions
THIS OFFER IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF 50 UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING MASSACHUSETTS) AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE TOBACCO CONSUMERS 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID IN MASSACHUSETTS AND WHERE PROHIBITED. Only available while supplies last.
1. How to Receive a Redemption Code: Purchase a specially marked, qualifying package of Red Seal smokeless tobacco (each a "Qualifying Product") between May 29, 2018 and July 27, 2018, while supplies last (the "Purchase Period") at participating locations in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia to receive a redemption code printed and sealed on the pack (collectively, a "Redemption Code"). The Redemption Code has no cash value. Limit one (1) Redemption Code per person. Participants may not request a Redemption Code at a later time.
2. How to Redeem Redemption Code: After purchasing one (1) Qualifying Product during the Purchase Period, visit https://www.goredseal.com
to sign into your account (or visit https://www.goredseal.com
to create a new, free account) and then, between 9:00:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on May 29, 2018 and 11:59:59 PM ET on July 27, 2018 (the "Redemption Period"), proceed to the Offer page and follow the on-screen instructions to redeem the Redemption Code for your WOODCHUCK USA® State Keychain (ARV: $6.00), while supplies last (the "Redemption"). Limit one (1) Redemption per person/email address. All redemption requests must include a Redemption Code obtained through purchases dated during the Purchase Period. By registering at https://www.goredseal.com
you agree to be added to the Red Seal mailing list.
Participants acknowledge that Released Parties (as defined below) have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any item redeemed in connection with the Offer, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on an item (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers' terms therefore, and recipients agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
3. Eligibility: The Offer is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (excluding Massachusetts) and the District of Columbia, who are tobacco consumers twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of participation. Void in Massachusetts and where prohibited. Employees of U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company LLC ("Sponsor") and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, vendors, and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate in the Offer. Participation in the Offer constitutes each participant's full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions, and representation that participant meets the eligibility requirements and all other requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions.
4. Administration: Sponsor expressly reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the Offer at any time. Administration of the Offer is at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Any questions relating to eligibility, these Terms and Conditions or any other questions concerning the Offer will be resolved at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and its decisions will be final and binding with respect thereto. No requests for exchanges, or cash equivalent for the Redemption Code will be considered and no substitutions will be made. No responsibility is assumed by the Sponsor or its affiliates for cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled delivery. No groups, clubs, corporations, companies, partnerships, or organizations may participate in this Offer or reproduce or distribute any portion of these Terms and Conditions to their members. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate Redemption or Offer information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the Redemptions and/or Redemption Codes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this Offer should fraud, virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper conduct of the Offer. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Automated redemption requests are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Participants may not participate with multiple email addresses or identities nor may participants use any other device or artifice to request a redemption multiple times or as multiple participants. Sponsor may reject any redemption request from any participant who attempts to participate with multiple email addresses under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to participate multiple times, and such participant will forfeit any Redemption, in Sponsor's discretion.
Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the eligibility of any person who uses, or, in the case of suspension, is suspected of using, the Offer in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or any federal or state laws, statutes or ordinances. In addition to suspension or discontinuance of the Offer eligibility, Sponsor shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
5. Release and Waiver of Liability: By redeeming this Offer, individuals agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, and its parent corporations, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents (collectively "Released Parties") from and against any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever (however named or described) for injuries, death, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with: (i) participant's participation in the Offer; and (ii) the receipt, use or misuse of the Redemption Code or any item. The Sponsor expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use or misuse of the Redemption Code, Redemption, or any such item. In consideration of the Redemption Code, each individual hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of such individual's name, photograph, likeness (including his/her voice), biographical information and statements concerning the Offer, in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by the Sponsor, and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, except where prohibited by law.
Offer not valid on previous or online purchases or on internet sites. Offer is not valid on free, giveaway or other promotional merchandise. Offer not combinable with any other U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Co. offers or promotions. Sponsor makes no representation as to the availability of the Qualifying Products.
6. Construction/Disputes: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of any individual or the Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Virginia, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Virginia. The parties agree that all disputes arising out of or connected with these Terms and Conditions or the Offer will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO REDEMPTION OF THE OFFER, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE RELEASED PARTIES BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Sponsor: U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company LLC, 6603 West Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23230
© 2018 U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company LLC KB222