I was trying to find a fitness tracking smartwatch recently and came across this. I think this is by far the best (quality+features)/price for now. Using the Code DAD
during check out to get 30% off (so this also works for other products)
Personally, I think it's a great product at the prices with great fitness tracking features, on watch music and GPS. Some features you can find on their website:
- GPS smartwatch with 5 ATM water resistance,
- VO2max fitness level analysis, heart rate sensor, and
- transflective always-on color touch display with high resolution screen
- The rugged carbon fiber design case features a polished ceramic bezel, scratch-resistant 2.5D Corning Gorilla glass,
- an exchangeable 22mm durable silicone watch strap.
- The watch supports detailed sports and GPS tracking for: running, walking, cycling, swimming, elliptical machine, mountaineering, trail running, triathlon, tennis, soccer and skiing.
- Through a partnership with Firstbeat this watch also measures maximum oxygen consumption (VO2max), exercise load (TD) and recovery time. All data can be synced and made available in Strava.
After reading a lot reviews. Take home message is:
1. GPS is comparable to current products in the market
2. HR is ok as it's wrist HR monitor. So it's good for steady measurements but not with dynamic changes.
3. On watch music is good but you do need transfer mp3 to the watch yourself.
4. Always on display is great under the sunlight. But not so great with it's own backlight. Resolution is pretty good tho.
5. The battery can last you a week if you don't use it often(like fitness tracking), about 3-4 days for normal use, ~ 14-16 hours for GPS mode.
5. You can read more
(very in-depth fitness review)