Craftsman 6' Premium Heavy-Duty Workbench
- 1-3/4" thick butcher block work surface
- Steel back guard keeps items from rolling off the back of the bench
- Steel 3" x 3" square legs adjust in 2" increments to 4 different height levels
- Front-to-back steel brace beams on each end plus a steel beam that spans the width of the bench
- Large 2-3/4" diameter leveling feet stabilize bench on uneven floors
- 3,000 lbs. load capacity
+$50 Freecash after purchase for future use
YMMV: Many will have at $10-25 additional Promotional Freecash available to use on this item today.
I've been looking at this and at the Gladiator 6' for very many months now. The Sears one has hit $285 once before about 4 months ago but never had $50 of points on top. Historical low a few years ago IIRC was $249, so this appears to be about as good or better depending on your current promo offers and how you view FC points. Personally FC points are very good for me but you really have to spend time to squeeze the best value out of them.
The main differences between this and the Gladiator one:
- 2" vs 1.25" height increments on Gladiator [Variable]
- has backsplash as opposed to Gladiator [Better]
- screws face in as opposed to front to back on Gladiator, so underspace is reduced very slightly [A downside for some]
- Different metal finish, although the function should be the same.
My own purchase:
- Merchandise Subtotal$319.99
- Additional Discount-($32.00)
- Points You've Redeemed-$10.03
- Pre-Tax Subtotal$277.96
- Sales Tax$26.41
- Order Total $304
- CB where applicable.