Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel Core i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium / Celeron Processors (Socket 1151) (Max. TDP 65W)
Intel Socket LGA1151
2 x 260Pin SO-DIMM
Memory Type Supported
Max Memory Supported
1 x M.2 (key E 2230) Slot for Wi-Fi + BT Module
1 x M.2 SSD Slot (Supports type 2280 M.2 PCIe Gen3 x4)
*The SATA type M.2 is not supported.
Hard Drive Installed
No Hard Drive
2 x SATA 6.0Gb/s
* Intel HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
- Supports Intel HD Graphics Built-in Visuals: Intel Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel InTru 3D, Intel Clear Video HD Technology, Intel Insider, Intel HD Graphics 510/530
- Pixel Shader 5.0, DirectX 12
- Max. shared memory 1024MB
* The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
- Three graphics output options: D-Sub, HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2
* Supports up to 2 displays simultaneously.
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 24Hz / (3840x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2304) @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports Accelerated Media Codecs: HEVC, VP8, VP9
- Supports HDCP with HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 Ports
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 Ports
Max LAN Speed
2.4G/5G, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
2.5" Internal Bays
Supports 2 x 2.5" HDDs or SSDs
*HDD support type: 2.5" SATA hard drive (7mm & 9.5mm)
Front Panel Ports
1 x USB 3.1 Gen1
1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (Type-C)
Front Audio Ports
1 x Headphone with MIC
1 x MIC-In
Other Front Ports
- 1 x CPU_Fan_1 Connector (4-Pin)
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers
- 1 x CPU_Fan_2 Connector (5-Pin)
- 1 x Internal Speaker Header (4-Pin)
- 1 x Front Panel Header
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion (2-Pin)
Back Panel Ports
1 x HDMI
1 x VGA
1 x DP
1 x USB 3.1 Gen1
1 x USB 2.0
Other Rear Ports
1 x DC-In Jack
120W/19V Power Adapter
6.10" x 3.15" x 6.10"
Steel Body & Plastic Bezel
Smaller Size, Better performance
Compared to T-series CPU models, DeskMini 110 uses 65W CPUs and is still smaller than other HTPCs, bringing up to 23% more performance.
Higher Value, Better performance
Compared to U-series CPU models, DeskMini 110 uses Intel standard CPUs that bring up to 21% more performance, while using cost effective Pentium or Core i3 processors.
The DC-In adapter saves users up to 14% on power consumption compared to the traditional PSU design.
Tons of Customization Options
COM port header, TPM 2.0 chip, slim thermal fan or standard Intel box fan. Customize your own mini-STX.
Two M.2 Slots
A key E 2230 M.2 slot for supporting a Wi-Fi + BT module, and another type 2280 M.2 slot which is directly powered by the CPU, thus boasting 7% better performance than other M.2 slots for supporting PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 SSDs.
*SATA type M.2 module is not supported
USB 3.0 Type-C
A Type-C USB 3.0 connector for fast charging and delivering up to 5Gbps data transfer rates.
Dual Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi
No one has time for weak Wi-Fi signals and sluggish internet! That's why this motherboard comes with a 802.11ac Wi-Fi (2.4G / 5G Wi-Fi) module which supports wireless networks and Bluetooth v4.0.
*Available only with DeskMini 110W
Flexible LAN Choice
Settle for the default Intel I219V LAN, or upgrade both your chipset to B150/Q170 and server grade Intel I219LM LAN.
Two SATA3 Headers
There are two SATA3 headers on the opposite side of the motherboard, which supports 2.5" HDDs/SSDs.
Three Graphics Outputs
This motherboard supports all three kinds of graphics D-Sub, HDMI and DP.
*Supports up to 2 displays simultaneously
- 2 x ASRock Wi-Fi 2.4/5 GHz Antennas
- 1 x CD
- 1 x QIG
- 1 x 120W Power Adapter
- 1 x Power Cord (by region)
- 2 x SATA Cables