Early Black Friday Take up to 50% off See Deals
ASRock Deskmini 110W Intel Socket LGA1151 Intel H110 2 x 260Pin SO-DIMM $105 after $20 MIR $125
Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel Core i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium / Celeron Processors (Socket 1151) (Max. TDP 65W)
Intel Socket LGA1151
2 x 260Pin SO-DIMM
Memory Type Supported
Max Memory Supported
1 x M.2 (key E 2230) Slot for Wi-Fi + BT Module
1 x M.2 SSD Slot (Supports type 2280 M.2 PCIe Gen3 x4)
*The SATA type M.2 is not supported.
Hard Drive Installed
No Hard Drive
2 x SATA 6.0Gb/s
* Intel HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
- Supports Intel HD Graphics Built-in Visuals: Intel Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel InTru 3D, Intel Clear Video HD Technology, Intel Insider, Intel HD Graphics 510/530
- Pixel Shader 5.0, DirectX 12
- Max. shared memory 1024MB
* The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
- Three graphics output options: D-Sub, HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2
* Supports up to 2 displays simultaneously.
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 24Hz / (3840x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2304) @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports Accelerated Media Codecs: HEVC, VP8, VP9
- Supports HDCP with HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 Ports
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 Ports
Max LAN Speed
2.4G/5G, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
2.5" Internal Bays
Supports 2 x 2.5" HDDs or SSDs
*HDD support type: 2.5" SATA hard drive (7mm & 9.5mm)
Front Panel Ports
1 x USB 3.1 Gen1
1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (Type-C)
Front Audio Ports
1 x Headphone with MIC
1 x MIC-In
Other Front Ports
- 1 x CPU_Fan_1 Connector (4-Pin)
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers
- 1 x CPU_Fan_2 Connector (5-Pin)
- 1 x Internal Speaker Header (4-Pin)
- 1 x Front Panel Header
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion (2-Pin)
Back Panel Ports
1 x HDMI
1 x VGA
1 x DP
1 x USB 3.1 Gen1
1 x USB 2.0
Other Rear Ports
1 x DC-In Jack
120W/19V Power Adapter
6.10" x 3.15" x 6.10"
Steel Body & Plastic Bezel
Smaller Size, Better performance
Compared to T-series CPU models, DeskMini 110 uses 65W CPUs and is still smaller than other HTPCs, bringing up to 23% more performance.
Higher Value, Better performance
Compared to U-series CPU models, DeskMini 110 uses Intel standard CPUs that bring up to 21% more performance, while using cost effective Pentium or Core i3 processors.
The DC-In adapter saves users up to 14% on power consumption compared to the traditional PSU design.
Tons of Customization Options
COM port header, TPM 2.0 chip, slim thermal fan or standard Intel box fan. Customize your own mini-STX.
Two M.2 Slots
A key E 2230 M.2 slot for supporting a Wi-Fi + BT module, and another type 2280 M.2 slot which is directly powered by the CPU, thus boasting 7% better performance than other M.2 slots for supporting PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 SSDs.
*SATA type M.2 module is not supported
USB 3.0 Type-C
A Type-C USB 3.0 connector for fast charging and delivering up to 5Gbps data transfer rates.
Dual Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi
No one has time for weak Wi-Fi signals and sluggish internet! That's why this motherboard comes with a 802.11ac Wi-Fi (2.4G / 5G Wi-Fi) module which supports wireless networks and Bluetooth v4.0.
*Available only with DeskMini 110W
Flexible LAN Choice
Settle for the default Intel I219V LAN, or upgrade both your chipset to B150/Q170 and server grade Intel I219LM LAN.
Two SATA3 Headers
There are two SATA3 headers on the opposite side of the motherboard, which supports 2.5" HDDs/SSDs.
Three Graphics Outputs
This motherboard supports all three kinds of graphics D-Sub, HDMI and DP.
*Supports up to 2 displays simultaneously
- 2 x ASRock Wi-Fi 2.4/5 GHz Antennas
- 1 x CD
- 1 x QIG
- 1 x 120W Power Adapter
- 1 x Power Cord (by region)
- 2 x SATA Cables
Created 07-11-2018 at 12:27 PM by max1001
If you purchase something through a post on our site, Slickdeals may get a small share of the sale.
Want more deals like this? Create a deal alert for Computer Parts.Add Deal Alert for Computer Parts
Join the Conversation
Did you like this deal?
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
Thanks for the vote!
max1001 posted this deal
Thanks for supporting our community!
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.