Please Thumbs UP this posting to keep it alive and for others to comment and reply to everyones thoughts seen below. Sadly too many Thumbs Down closes this posting and a new one would be posted shortly afterwards.
Unlimited, as it should be.
You can take advantage of an unprecedented offer - just $45/line for Unlimited data on the best network. No data usage limits. It's just one predictable price per month.
One great price per line for Unlimited
Whether you're shopping for yourself or for a group, you'll pay $45 per line for Unlimited monthly data. One line, any line, same great price per line.
Sign up for Spectrum Mobile for 45.00 a month and receive:
* FREE TALK AND TEXT ( Night & Weekend Minutes can be used Monday through Thursday 7 p.m. to 7 a.m., and Friday 7 p.m. through Monday 7 a.m. Calls on your Sprint phone are based on start time. Yikes, so glad this practice ended)
* PAY BY THE GIG $14.00/GB OPTION: Pay only for what you need. ( My iPhone does around 1.8GB a month with just the usage of System Services, I guess this cost me a minimum of $14.00 just to have my iPhone on this network each month )
* UNLIMITED DATA $45.00 with a 20gb cap until new cycle begins your phone might feel like it is on 2g until the new cycle begins. ( I went off wi-fi for a month using my iPhone SE 11.4.1, used my day to day Apps and ended up with 23GB of usage on average. I never even went on Netflix or HBOGo, just surfed and enjoyed my iPhone as it was truly originally designed, with unlimited data. ) This is my usage feedback and others may vary.
* AN INTERNET PLAN FOR YOUR HOME IS REQUIRED OR PAY $20.00 MORE EACH MONTH PER LINE.
* 480P for streaming.
* It is like getting the Visible Plan [visible.com]
after using offer code: 08257 and this only cost $40.00 a month. Please note Visible currently only works on the iPhone platform. They will ship the sim for free and never add and fee or taxes on top of the $40.00 a month. You will be paying a month in advanced before you use the service and if you miss a payment you will have 60 days to take it out of suspension.
Spectrum Mobile is only available to Spectrum Internet customers. Do you currently have Spectrum Internet?
What is great about this plan?
Well for one you cannot bring in your own device.
The associate stated you have to purchase or do a payment plan on the Samsung or LG.
( Basically saying that you can enjoy this new plan and the bonus is that you can get the $45.00 pricing on one line of service versus not having to open 4 lines to reach the $40.00 per line price tier directly at Verizon. ) just has to be using a new phone and an Android model we sell you.
To conclude this posting open one line at Verizon for $75.00 any manufacture, or use Visible for $40.00 on the Apple platform only, or this new Spectrum service for $45.00 plus recovery fees, surcharges, and other applicable charges using LG or Samsung purchased directly from Spectrum only. FYI: Last two offers Visible & Spectrum Mobile require mandatory Auto Pay. Why would anyone need Spectrum? Perhaps you need a brand new phone or can only finance one and prefer one bill for your home internet and cellular services.
Feel free to comment below to perhaps allow Verizon, Spectrum, and Visible see the consumers view on these new offerings. If anything you can take one of these deals knowing all three options are in play before making a final decision.
WIKI: A mobile virtual network operator (MVNO), virtual network operator (VNO), or mobile other licensed operator (MOLO), is a wireless communications services provider that does not own the wireless network infrastructure over which it provides services to its customers.