Amazon Prime Day is coming. However, there is a bug which I have reported over 5 times but they never fixed it. I guess they never want to fix it because they can make additional unfaithful million dollars from it. Therefore you need to be careful when you do Amazon shopping.
1. when you have "clip coupon" and "promotion code" together, only one will be valid in the checkout process. even you clipped already
2. if you have multiple promotion codes for different items, only one promotion code will be valid in the checkout.
Way to reproduce 1:
1. add an item (A) which has "clip coupon", (eg, price $30 and $10 off)
2. add another item (B) which has promotion code provided (eg, price $100 and 50% code)
3. "process to checkout", enter the promotion code xxx-xxx-xxxxxx, get 50% for B
4. However, the original $10 off for A just disappear! and the total became ($30+$100*0.5=$80)
5. remove item B, then A is back to $20
6. add item B, A is back to the wrong $30
Way to reproduce 2:
1. add an item (A) which has promotion code provided (eg, price $50 and 50% code)
2. add another item (B) which has promotion code provided (eg, price $100 and 25% code)
3. "process to checkout", enter both the promotion codes xxx-xxx-xxxxxx
4. However, only one is counted in the discount and another one is original price.