Early Black Friday Take up to 50% off See Deals
Sorry, this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future. Add Deal Alert for this Item
Frontpage Deal

Kohl's Cardholders: 8-Pack Men's Goldtoe Cushioned Socks EXPIRED

3 for $24.50
+ Free S/H
+66 Deal Score
23,158 Views
Kohls.com has select 8-Pack Men's Goldtoe Cushioned Socks (various styles) on sale 3 for $24.50 valid for Kohl's Cardholders when you follow the instructions listed below. Shipping is free. Thanks logjammit

Note, must be a Kohl's Cardholders to take advantage of this offer. Not yet a Kohl's Cardholders? Click here to find out more.
  1. Add 3x of the Men's Goldtoe Cushioned Socks below (mix/match) to cart
  2. In cart, apply promo code(s)
    • 30% Off w/ promo code TRENDY30 (Kohl's Cardholders)
    • $10 Off $40+ w/ promo code AUGBASICS10
    • Free Shipping w/ promo code MVCFREE18
  3. Total at checkout should be $24.50 w/ free shipping
Share
Good deal?
You gave rep to logjammit for this post.
Thank you!
logjammit posted this deal. Say thanks!
Give Rep Points

Editor's Notes & Price Research

Written by

Offer valid while promotion last. Must add three to cart to qualify for promotional discount. Fits most shoes sizes 12-15 - Discombobulated

Original Post

Written by
Edited August 6, 2018 at 07:02 PM by
Note: A Kohl's Card is needed for 2 of the promo codes.

Various Gold Toe socks including:

- Men's GOLDTOE 6-pack + 2 Bonus Cushioned Crew Socks
- Men's GOLDTOE 6-pack + 2 Bonus Cushioned Quarter Socks
- Men's GOLDTOE 6-pack + 2 Bonus Cushioned Quarter Socks Extended

Various other packs are available in the standard 6-pack and are still a good deal.

Add three of the chosen sock (must be at least $40)
Proceed to checkout & apply the following promo codes:
30% off code TRENDY30
$10 off $40 AUGBASICS10
Free shipping code MVCFREE18

Total will be between $24.50 and $30 depending on chosen socks. It is possible to get 24 socks for $24.50.





https://www.kohls.com/product/prd...te&prdPV=1
If you purchase something through a post on our site, Slickdeals may get a small share of the sale.
Deal
Score
+66
23,158 Views
3 for $24.50
About the OP
Give Rep Send Message
Pro
Joined Apr 2016 L3: Novice
334 Reputation Points
74 Deals Posted
121 Votes Submitted
269 Comments Posted

Community Wiki

This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.

Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.

54 Comments

1 2 3 4

Featured Comments

Per the goldtoe sock site:
Crew
White: 82% Cotton, 10% Nylon, 7% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
Cushion quarter
White: 81% Cotton, 14% Polyester, 4% Nylon, 1% Spandex. or
76% Cotton, 17% Polyester, 5% Nylon, 2% Spandex
casual crew
82% Cotton, 10% Nylon, 7% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
no show big and tall
79% Cotton, 20% Nylon, 1% Spandex
no show
75% Cotton, 19% Polyester, 5% Nylon, 1% Spandex
5 Helpful?

Sign up for a Slickdeals account to remove this ad.

This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Jan 2008
L5: Journeyman
529 Posts
215 Reputation
#4
TRENDY30 requires Kohl's card
Reply Helpful Comment? 2 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Aug 2006
L2: Beginner
87 Posts
33 Reputation
#5
Very nice, thanks. I have been waiting for a deal on Gold Toe.
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Apr 2016
L3: Novice
269 Posts
334 Reputation
Original Poster
Pro
#6
I think this is as good a deal as I have seen on them in a long time, if you have the Kohl's card
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Apr 2016
L3: Novice
269 Posts
334 Reputation
Original Poster
Pro
#7
Title corrected

Note: A Kohl's Card is needed for 2 of the promo codes.

Various GOLDTOE socks including:

- Men's GOLDTOE 6-pack + 2 Bonus Cushioned Crew Socks
- Men's GOLDTOE 6-pack + 2 Bonus Cushioned Quarter Socks
- Men's GOLDTOE 6-pack + 2 Bonus Cushioned Quarter Socks Extended

Various other packs are available in the standard 6-pack and are still a good deal.

Add three of the chosen sock (must be at least $40)
Proceed to checkout & apply the following promo codes:
30% off code TRENDY30
$10 off $40 AUGBASICS10
Free shipping code MVCFREE18

Total will be between $24.50 and $30 depending on chosen socks. It is possible to get 24 socks for $24.50.




https://www.kohls.com/product/prd...=affiliate
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 2
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined May 2012
L8: Grand Teacher
3,417 Posts
971 Reputation
#8
Best kids socks I ever bought for this brand
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Apr 2016
L3: Novice
269 Posts
334 Reputation
Original Poster
Pro
#9
Great for kids socks for sure, especially at this price.

I use them everyday as well, and at this price I switch them out often. Especially the quarter white sox for running.
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Feb 2011
L2: Beginner
76 Posts
30 Reputation
#10
Product spec shows cotton, nylon, spandex, polyester but in what percent? Good sports socks?
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0

Sign up for a Slickdeals account to remove this ad.

This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Jun 2011
DE Wannabe
8,892 Posts
25,935 Reputation
Pro
#11
I hate Kohl's - I greatly dislike that I need to use bunch of promo codes to get the best price.
Anyway, this is a good deal for Kohl's card holders and so TU to you for posting.
Reply Helpful Comment? 2 3
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Nov 2004
2004 and still new...
1,620 Posts
567 Reputation
#12
Hopefully 95% cotton or more and then the rest is the 5%.
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Jul 2005
L5: Journeyman
797 Posts
161 Reputation
#13
Could've been a good deal if you didn't need a crappy Kohls card to get the deal. Without you're only getting 15% instead of 30%, and you're not getting free ship unless you purchase for more than $75, and then you're also only getting $10 off $40, not $20 off $80... Also these socks look different from my Gold Toes, so not sure if the quality is the same...
Reply Helpful Comment? 3 5
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Sep 2011
Price Compare, Always
10,333 Posts
1,882 Reputation
Our community has rated this post as helpful. If you agree, why not rep bluekiwi?
#14
Quote from Rokket
:
I hate Kohl's - I greatly dislike that I need to use bunch of promo codes to get the best price.
Anyway, this is a good deal for Kohl's card holders and so TU to you for posting.
Quote from Tyross
:
Hopefully 95% cotton or more and then the rest is the 5%.
Per the goldtoe sock site:
Crew
White: 82% Cotton, 10% Nylon, 7% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
Cushion quarter
White: 81% Cotton, 14% Polyester, 4% Nylon, 1% Spandex. or
76% Cotton, 17% Polyester, 5% Nylon, 2% Spandex
casual crew
82% Cotton, 10% Nylon, 7% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
no show big and tall
79% Cotton, 20% Nylon, 1% Spandex
no show
75% Cotton, 19% Polyester, 5% Nylon, 1% Spandex
Reply Helpful Comment? 5 0
Last edited by bluekiwi August 6, 2018 at 07:40 PM.
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Sep 2011
Price Compare, Always
10,333 Posts
1,882 Reputation
#15
Quote from tennisvodka
:
Product spec shows cotton, nylon, spandex, polyester but in what percent? Good sports socks?
I posted the percentages in previous post, see above
Reply Helpful Comment? 1 0
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 4
Join the Conversation
Add a Comment
 
Copyright 1999 - 2018. Slickdeals, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright / Infringement Policy  •  Privacy Policy  •  Terms of Service  •  Acceptable Use Policy (Rules)  •  Interest-Based Ads
Link Copied to Clipboard