RETIRED: Target & Super Target Deals.........Please read ENTIRE first page.......Keep off topic chatter to a minimum......
Important information about Target $5 off $25 toys coupon.
Target has issued a press release in which it has recalled a $5 off $25 toys coupon, which has also been altered to remove its original text. As such, discussion about this specific coupon is no longer permitted. Please do not post any copies of it, for any reason as well. If you see any of the discussion or copies of this coupon posted, please notify forum moderators via a ModAlert button.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Welcome To The Target Thread PLEASE Read The WIKI (second post) Before Posting And Asking Questions . Thanks!!
June 23, 2008, 12:22 pm: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
July 3, 2008, 3:10 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
July 13, 2008, 3:10 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
July 25, 2008, 4:10 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
August 8, 2008, 2:10 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
August 19, 2008, 2:10 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
September 2, 2008, 3:10 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
September 14, 2008, 3:10 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
October 1, 2008, 3:10 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
October 31, 2008, 3:10 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
The coupon for Oxy can be found Here
The coupon for Command hanging products can be found Here
The coupon for Healthy ones can be found Here Register coupon is a PDF. Expires 4-30-09.
The coupon for Mederma scar cream can be found Here
The coupon for Mederma Kids scar cream can be found Here exp 12-30-08
November 19, 2008, 3:10 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
December 27, 2008, 3:10 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
January 14, 2009, 10:34 pm: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
Please keep all OT and chit chat to a minimum. For anything that is not deal-related, please join us here at the Target Chit Chat thread, in the ever-popular SD Lounge for lighthearted chit chat that may or may not be related to Target.
- Please do not ask (even in a covert way) for any coupon that has been scanned or discuss any coupon that is not used for its intended purpose. This goes for ALL scanned - this is what ALTERED means. NO POSTING about CWS, SPICY, or DECODING list of coupons - this will cause this thread to shut down, per Moderator warning.
- Do not directly post to Ebay Auctions.
- It's considered self promotion because we don't have a way to verify if you are the seller or not.
- Mod Alert any fighting! We'd rather catch it in the beginning, versus going back 5 pages to see what happened.
- Do not discuss or promote unethical and/or illegal activities with coupons or GCs (ie using expired coupons, using fake coupons, etc.).
- Clarification of this rule can be found here.
Weekly Ad @ target.com
Next Week's Ad from February 22 - 28, 2009
B. DEALS - Coupon Generators & Paperclips are in section C - after this Deals Section
- Match-Ups for This Week's Deals from February 15 - 21, 2009
Band-Aid (excludes trial sizes) $1 (5/31/09) SS 2/8/09
Neosporin (excludes trial sizes) $1 (5/31/09) SS 2/8/09
$3.99 Dimetapp or Robitussin
$2 off Robitussin printable MQ
Robitussin $1 (5-31-09) V 2/1/09
Robitussin Product, any $1 (4-30-09) V 12/14/08
Robitussin Product, any $1 (4-30-09) V #2 1/4/09
$2 off Dimetapp printable MQ
Dimetapp Childrens Product, any $1 (4-30-09) V 11/2/08
Dimetapp Childrens, any $1 (4/30/09) V 1/11/09
Prilosec OTC $1 (3/31/09) P & G 2/8/09
Prilosec OTC, 42 ct. $7 on 2 (2/28/09) P & G 1/18/09
Prilosec OTC, any $3 (2/28/09) P & G 1/18/09
$11.99 Advil (200-ct), 10% off others
$2 off Advil printable MQ
$1 off Advil printable MQ
Advil Childrens or Infants, any $1 (2/28/09) V 1/25/09
Advil Cold & Sinus or Advil Allergy Sinus $1 (2-28-09) V 10/12/08
Advil Cold & Sinus, Allergy Sinus or Childrens Advil Cold $1 (4-30-09) V 11/16/08
Advil Cold & Sinus, Allergy Sinus or Childrens Cold $1 (3-31-09) V 11/2/08
Advil Cold & Sinus, Allergy Sinus or Childrens Cold $1 (4-30-09) V 12/14/08
Advil Cold and Sinus, Allergy Sinus or Childrens Advil Cold, any $1 (5/31/09) V 1/25/09
Advil PM, any 16 ct.+ $1 (2/28/09) V 1/25/09
Advil PM, any 16 ct.+ $1 (2-28-09) V 11/2/08
Advil Tablets, Capsules, Gel Caplets, LiquiGels or Migraine, any 40 ct. + $1 (2/28/09) V 1/25/09
$7 Alavert or Benadryl allergy tablets
$4 off Alavert printable MQ
$5.49 Healthy Snacks, Slim-Fast optima shakes or Kellogg's K cereal bars, 10% off others
Slim Fast Bars multi-pack $1.25 (4/30/09) V 2/8/09
Slim Fast Ready to Drink, multi pack or powder container $1.40 (4/30/09) V 2/8/09
Slim Fast Ready-to-Drink Multi-Pack or Powder Canister, any $1.40 (3-31-09) V #2 1/4/09
Slim Shots Liquid Appetite Controller, any $3 (4-30-09) V #2 1/4/09
Slim-Fast Bars, any Multi-pack $1.25 (3-31-09) V #2 1/4/09
Kelloggs Special K Cereal Bars or Bliss Bars, any 5 ct.+ $1 on 2 (3-1-09) V 1/4/09
Kelloggs Special K Cereal, any 11.4 oz.+ $1 on 2 (2-15-09) V 1/4/09
Kelloggs Special K Protein Product, any multi-pack, 4 ct.+ $1 on 2 (3-1-09) V 1/4/09
2 for $12 Boston or ReNu eye care
$1 off Boston or ReNu printable MQs on coupons.com
$4 off ReNu printable MQ
Stayfree Product, any B1G1F up to $7.50 (3-1-09) V 1/4/09
$1 off Stayfree printable MQ
$7.99 Glucerna shakes, 10% off others
$5 off Glucerna cereal printable MQ
$1.25 off any Glucerna printable MQ
Glucerna Product, any $1.50 (3-1-09) SS #2 1/4/09
Glucerna Product, any $3 on 2 (3-1-09) SS #2 1/4/09
$8.99 Neutrogena face and lips products
Neutrogena Facial Moisturizer Product, excludes Mens and Acne product $2 (2-14-09) TARGET 1/18/09
Neutrogena Haircare Product, any $1 (3/21/09) V 1/25/09
2 for $7 Deodorant; Dove or Degree
$0.75 off Degree printable MQ
Degree Clinical Protection Deodorant $2 (3/15/09) V 1/18/09
Degree Deodorant, any $1 on 2 (3/15/09) V 1/18/09
Dove Deodorant and/or Body Mist, any $1.50/2 (4/12/09) V 1/18/09
Pantene Products, no trial size $1 on 2 (3/31/09) P & G 2/8/09
Pantene Styling Products, hair sprays or treatments (no trial size) P & G 2/8/09
$2.99 Softsoap or Irish Springs body wash
$1 off Softsoap TQ (12-31-09) found in Colgate-Palmolive products
$1 off Irish Springs TQ (12-31-09) found in Colgate-Palmolive products
Softsoap Body Wash (excludes 2.0oz) $1 (2-21-09) SS 2/1/09
Irish Spring Body Wash, Any (2) Excluding 2.5 Oz. Size OR Any (3) Multi-Bar Soap Pack, Any 3-Pack $1 off 2 (2/21/09) 02-01-09 SS
$2.69 Suave or Vaseline lotion
Suave Product, any $1/2 (4/5/09) V 1/11/09
Suave Product, any $2/3 (4/5/09) V 1/11/09
$1 off Vaseline printable MQ
$1 off Vaseline pdf MQ
Vaseline Intensive Rescue or Clinical Therapy, any $1.50 (3/15/09) V 1/18/09
Vaseline Lotion , any 200 ml or larger except Renewal or Glow .55 (3/15/09) V 1/18/09
$15.99 L'Oreal or Garnier skin care
LOreal Moisturizer or Treatment $1 (4-26-09) V 2/1/09
LOreal Moisturizer or Treatment $1 (5/3/09) V 2/8/09
LOreal Paris Eye Product, any $2 (3-29-09) V #2 1/4/09
LOreal Preference of Dream Blonde $3 (4-26-09) V 2/1/09
LOreal Preference, any $2 (3-29-09) V #2 1/4/09
LOreal Revitalift Product $1 any (4-26-09) V 2/1/09
LOreal Skincare Cleanser $1 (5/3/09) V 2/8/09
LOreal Skincare products $3/2 (4-26-09) V 2/1/09
Garnier Nutritioniste Cleanser or Moisturizer $1 (4/15/09) V 2/8/09
Garnier Nutritioniste Cleanser or Moisturizer, any $1 (3-31-09) V 12/7/08
Garnier Nutritioniste Cleanser or Moisturizer, any $1 (4-30-09) SS #2 1/4/09
Garnier Nutritoniste Cleanser or Moisturizer, any $1 (2-28-09) V 11/9/08
4 for $11 selected General Mills cereal
General Mills Cereal $1 on 3 (3/21/09) GENERAL MILLS 2/8/09
General Mills Cereal, any $1 on 3 (2-14-09) SS #3 1/4/09
Cheerios Frosted, Fruity, Apple Cinnamon, or Yogurt Burst .50 (3/21/09) GENERAL MILLS 2/8/09
Cheerios MultiGrain Cereal .50 (2-28-09) SS 1/18/09
Folgers Coffee, 7 oz.+ .25 (3/31/09) P & G 2/8/09
$2.50 Quaker Oatmeal or bars
Quaker Chewy Granola Bars, any $1 on 2 boxes (2-28-09) V #2 1/4/09
Quaker Fiber and Omega 3 Chewy Oat Granola Bars, any $1 (3/15/09) V 2/8/09
Quaker High Fiber Instant Oatmeal, any $1 (3-31-09) V #2 1/4/09
Quaker Instant Oatmeal or Quick or Old Fashioned Oats $1 on 2 (4/30/09) V 2/8/09
Quaker Instant Oatmeal, any .70 (3-31-9) V #2 1/4/09
Quaker Oatmeal to Go Breakfast Bars, any .55 (3-31-09) V #2 1/4/09
$1 off 2 Quaker printable MQ
$1 off Quaker Fiber bars printable MQ
$1 off Quaker bars printable MQ on coupons.com
2 for $3 Kraft Velveeta cheese
$1 off Velveeta printable MQ
3 for $6 Kraft cheese
Kraft or Polly-O 2% Milk Natural Cheese, Any Shreds, Chunk, String, Cubes, or Slices $0.75 (2/28/09) Blinkie
5 for $9 Lean Cuisine or Lean Pockets
Lean Cuisine Entrees, Any 6-13 Oz. - $2 off 5 Target Coupon (3/7/09) 02-01-09 SS
Lean Pockets Brand Sandwiches, Any - $2 off 5 Target Coupon (3/7/09) 02-01-09 SS
$1 off 2 Lean Cuisine printable MQ
2 for $5 Solo or Dixie Tableware
$3 off $15 Partyware TQ (2-18-09)
Dixie Napkins, Any 160, 200, Or 320 Ct. - $1 (3/15/09) 01-18-09 RP
Dixie Ultra plates or bowls, any - valid up to $3.30 B1G1 (2/16/09) 11-16-08 RP
Dixie PerfecTouch Grab 'N Go Cups, Any- $0.50 (3/7/09) 12-07-08 SS
Ziploc Bags, any $1/2 (3/7/09) SS 1/11/09
Ziploc Bags, any .40 (3/7/09) SS 1/11/09
Ziploc Big Bags, any $1 (3/7/09) SS 1/11/09
Ziploc Containers, any $1.50/2 (3/7/09) SS 1/11/09
Ziploc Containers, any .55 (3/7/09) SS 1/11/09
Ziploc Zip n Steam Bags .55 (3/7/09) SS 1/11/09
$2.84 Wheat Thins or Planters
Ritz, Wheat Thins or Triscuit, any $2/2 (3-31-09) SS 1/25/09
$3.99 Poland Spring water
Poland Spring Water, Any 3-Liter - $1 off 4 (4/30/09) 02-08-09 SS
$1.99 Orbit, Trident or Stride gum
Trident, Trident White, Trident Splash, Trident Xtra Care, Or Trident Fusion Flavor Gum, Any Single Pack (DND 5), Any - $0.75 (3/15/09) 01-18-09 SS
2 for $5 Keebler
$1 off Keebler Sandies printable MQ
$12.49 Friskies, 10% off others
Purina Friskies Canned Cat Food, any 5.5 oz. $1/15 cans, etc. (5/8/09) V 2/8/09
Purina Friskies Dry Cat Food , any 3.15 lb.+ $1.50/2 (5/8/09) V 2/8/09
Purina Friskies Seared Filets or Fine cuts $1/15 etc. (5/8/09) V 2/8/09
Purina Friskies Select Indoor Canned Cat Food B1G1F up to .93 (5/8/09) V 2/8/09
$9.99 Pampers or Huggies diapers
Pampers Diapers or Pants $1 (3/31/09) P & G 2/8/09
Pampers Easy Ups Trainers, any size $2 (2/28/09) V 1/25/09
Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers $1.50 (3/31/09) P & G 2/8/09
Huggies Diapers $1.50 (3-15-09) SS 2/8/09
Huggies Diapers, any $1.50 (2/15/09) SS 1/11/09
$3.79 Nature's Source Windex, $2.50 Windex spray or wipes
Windex Glass or Multi Surface Cleaner, any .40 (3/8/09) SS 1/11/09
$4.49 Crest or Colgate
$1 off Colgate TQ (12-31-09) found in bonus packs
Colgate Adult or Kids Toothpaste, any 4 oz.+ .75 (2/07/09) SS 1/18/09
Colgate Toothpaste, any Adult or Children's (4oz+) .75/1 (2/21/09) SS 2/1/09
Colgate Total Advanced Whitening, Advanced Clean, or Advanced Fresh Toothpaste only (4oz+) $1.00/1 (2/21/09) SS 2/1/09
Crest Premium or Super Toothpaste, any 4.2 oz+ $1.50 (2/28/09) P & G 1/18/09
$9.99 Airwick I-Motion
Air Wick I-Motion Starter Kit $4.00 (3-15-09) SS 2/1/09
2 for $9 Bounce or Downy
Bounce Dryer Sheets . 25 (3/31/09) P & G 2/8/09
Downy Dryer Sheets .25 (3/31/09) P & G 2/8/09
Downy Fabric Softener .25 (3/31/09) P & G 2/8/09
$13.49 Viva towel
Viva Towels Big Roll Pack .35 (3/31/09) SS 1/11/09
$4 G2 Gatorade
G2 or Gatorade Powder Packs, Any Box - $1 (4/30/09) 02-01-09 RP
$8.99 All or Purex laundry detergent
All Liquid Laundry Detergent, any 96 load+ $1.50 (2-22-09) V #2 1/4/09
All Natural Temptations Treats for Cats, any .50 (3-21-09) V 12/14/08
All or Surf Laundry Detergent, any .40 (2-22-09) V #2 1/4/09
$5.69 Angel Soft or Bounty Basic
Bounty Paper Towels, Any 6-Roll + - $2.25 off 2 Target Coupon (3/15/09) 02-08-09 RP
Bounty Paper Towels, Any 6-Roll + - $1 Target Coupon (3/15/09) 02-08-09 RP
$0.50 off printable MQ
Bounty Paper Towels, any .25 (2/28/09) P & G 1/18/09
Brawny Paper Towels 2 roll pack+ $1 (2/28/09) V 1/11/09
- Current deals without Target coupons
$10 off Disney's High School Musical 3 Blu-Ray DVD (3-31-09) ------ Mailable link
$5 off Disney's High School Musical 3 regular DVD (3-31-09 ------ Mailable link
$1 off Johnson's & Johnson's Buddies and $1 off Johnson's & Johnson's = Free Buddies bar soap
$2 off 2 Johnson's & Johnson's shampoo - Get 2 trial-size shampoos for free
$3 off 3 Johnson's & Johnson's products - Get free or cheap Johnson's Buddies soap
Post Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal - $2 printable brick Qs
Totino's Pizza Rolls 15 count. EDLP $1.27. $1 printable Bricks Q (2 per PC)
Pillsbury Toaster Streudel 6 count. EDLP $1.88. $1 printable Bricks Q (2 per PC)
- Current Target Coupons Found in Newspaper Inserts in Select Markets
$2 off Kotex, SS 1/4/09, exp 2/28/09
$1 off CoverGirl cosmetics, RP 1/11/09, exp 2/28/09
$2 off Neutrogena facial moisturizer product (Excludes men's and acne products), SS 1/18/09, exp 2/14/09
$1.50 off wyb 3 9.9 oz or larger M&M's brand chocolate candy bags, RP 1/18/09, exp 2/11/09
$1 off with purchase of 3 12.6 oz M&M'S Brand Chocolate Candies bags, RP 2/1/09, exp 2/14/09
$2 off with purchase of 5 Lean Pockets brand sandwiches, SS 2/1/09, exp 3/7/09
$1 off with purchase of 2 5-oz or larger Wonka candy products, SS 2/1/09, exp 3/7/09
$2 off with purchase of 5 6-oz to 13-oz Lean Cuisine entrees, SS 2/1/09, exp 3/7/09
$1 off Carnation Instant Breakfast complete nutritional drink, SS 2/1/09, exp 3/7/09
FREE Nescafe Taster's Choice instant coffee stick pack with purchase of Nestle Coffee-mate power coffee creamer, SS 2/1/09, exp 3/7/09
$2 off Boost Product (Nutritional energy drink; Kids Essentials), SS 2/1/09, exp 3/7/09
FREE Target Reusable shopping bag with purchase of five 5oz or larger Nestle food products, SS 2/1/09, exp 3/7/09
$1 off with purchase of two Nestle Juicy Juice products, SS 2/1/09, exp 3/7/09
- Current deals using NON-Expired Target Coupons
Portrait Studio TQ - No Expiration Date
(4) TQs for a Free 8 x 10 with No Sitting Fees
$3 off TQ for the Target Portrait Studio (can be combined with above coupon)
- Money Makers
The coupons listed below will create an overage, however YMMV, as some Targets adjust down the price of the coupon to match the price of the item being purchased.
Airwick Air Freshener coupons (new link, registration required). Coupons for $1.50-$4.00 off various Airwick products. In my experience ANY airwick coupon works on ANY airwick product (stick-ups are only 97 cents). YMMV
$10 Glucerna coupon (use promo code CATALINA)
NEW Directions for signing up and getting coupon.
** Click here http://diabetescontrolforlife.com/index.aspx - You can print it twice.
Here are instructions from updated site: NEW INSTRUCTIONS
1. Click on Join Now.
2. Enter personal details (use CATALINA as promo code) and click "Create Account"
3. Enter details on this page and click on "Calculate Body Mass",
4. select "lose Weight" from option, click on "NEXT"
5. Fill in the required details and click on 'FINISH"
6. click on "Return to your personalized home page." link
Glucerna $10 coupon is on this page. click on image or link in this page.
C. COUPON RESOURCES
1. Coupon Generators
- Generator #1: - Source: AFC
- Generator #2: - Source: HCW
- Generator #3: - Source: OGD (clearer printables)
- Bi-monthly Target Coupons
- Current Thread PaperClip
3. Alphabetical List of Unexpired Newspaper Coupons - Click HERE (updated weekly by thxslic)
4. Target ASIN/DCPI Inventory Checker - credit to jxmiller
Target ASIN inventory checker (append the ASIN at the end of the url after it says asin=) http://www.target.com/gp/store-in...tail&asin= -credit goes to inyearstocome
or you could try this link ~legster
5. Printable Coupon Websites - credit to MyFeetHurt, here.
- SD Drugstore Forum Printable Manufacturer's Coupon Compilation
- Enjoy Printable Coupons
- AFC Printable Coupons
- www.couponsinc.com/corp/source/cp_clientlist.asp - bricks master list
- Indy Star
- New York Post
- http://www.freshtraditions.com/NiemannsCountyMarket/Circular/default.aspx enter zip 62704 OR 60544
- Tampa Bay Paper with printables
- www.couponsandforms.com (Powell, TN)
- www.thecouponclippers.com (Tampa, FL)
- www.thecouponmaster.com (Providence, RI)
- www.couponsthingsbydede.com - order entire inserts
- www.couponsarecool.com (Virginia)
1) Target puts out their own coupons on their website. You can combine Target coupons and use them with manufacturer's coupons. So if you have a Target coupon for Heinz Ketchup for $1.00, and a manufacturer's coupon for Heinz Ketchup for $1.00 - you are allowed to use them both together and get $2.00 off your ketchup purchase. So check Target's website, I think they put up new coupons every other weekend.
2) You can also find Target coupons in the newspaper. If they aren't in your newspaper, check e*bay and coupon clipper sites - do a search for "Target coupons" and see what comes up. You can also combine these with manufacturer's coupons. Right now there are Target insert/newspaper coupons for $2.00 off Kotex items and there are manufacturer's coupons for $1.00 or $.50 off Kotex items. This makes some of the Kotex items FREE.
3) Check your coupons and make sure that they don't say "excludes trial items" on them. If they don't, you should be able to use them on trial items, potentially getting them FREE. (This varies from store to store, some stores will refuse you.) Not long ago, there were $1.00 Tide detergent coupons, and you could use them on the Tide trial sizes which were $1.00 = FREE Tide.
4) Keep your eyes open for coupons in the actual store. Sometimes Target will have tearpads, peelies, hangtags, etc, that are Target coupons. Again, you can combine them with your manufacturer coupons. Right now there are $1.00 Target Ziplock coupons attached to some Ziplock items in the store + $1.00 Ziplock manufacterer coupons = some pretty cheap darn Ziplock stuff..
5) Watch the Target ads for gift card deals. These are AWESOME. Combined with coupons, sometimes Target will pay YOU to take items off their hands. The last major one I remember was the Venus or Fusion razors.. it was buy two, get a $5 or $10 gift card, I can't remember which. And there were $4 coupons available to use on the razors. Buy two razors, use two $4 coupons and get handed a gift card back.. good deal. There's also a Sobe gift card deal coming up, making the Sobe free using coupons.
6) Keep your eyes open for coupons that say "buy x product, get y product free." Then combine those with other coupons. Example: I had coupons for $1.00 off Chinet plates. I also had coupons for FREE Heinz ketchup when you buy Chinet plates. I ALSO had $3 off $15 partyware purchase Target coupon. Combine all those, and I now live in a Chinet fort and take baths in ketchup. My skin has never looked so smooth (and tomatoey) and my utility bills have never been so high. (I'm kidding, I'm kidding.. )
Hope that helps out a little bit. We were all new once. Feel free to PM someone when you have a question about something they post here.. if they don't answer, at least you tried, right? And a bunch of people will answer.
- Monday - Electronics, Kids Clothing and Stationary (Cards, GiftWrap, etc.)
- Tuesday - Domestics, Women's Clothing, Pets and Market (food items)
- Wednesday - Men's Clothing, Toys, Health and Beauty, Lawn & Garden items
- Thursday - House Wares, Lingerie, Shoes, Sporting Goods, Movies, Music, Books, Decor and Luggage
- Friday - Auto, Cosmetics, Hardware, & Jewelry
- 50% off day after holiday for three days
- 75% off fourth day after holiday for three days
- 90% off seventh day after holiday for 1-2 days.
- Target price adjustments can be done for 14 days (excluding clearance). If you purchase an item and it goes on sale within the next 2 weeks, you can take your receipt to Customer Service for a price adjustment.
- If an item you want is out of stock, there should be a little tear off pad with rainchecks. You tear one off and take it to the cashier, tell them the quantity you want, and they will print a raincheck.
- Most Targets have a small number of computer kiosks available at the front of the store for printing out gift registries. You can also use these to visit the Target website and print out any/all of the currently available Target coupons. This is a neat trick to remember in case you ever forget to print out/bring coupons, or if you just want to save your own paper and ink.
- Caution: Only the current batch of coupons is available. Any of the previously released coupons are not going to be available for printing (even if they have not expired). Also not all of the coupons available on this thread are there. Most of them are, but I noticed ones like the Pampers and such are not on the kiosk.
Dear Target Guest,
Thanks for asking again about using coupons at Target. Coupons are a great way to save even more when shopping at Target, and we make it easy to use them at our stores. But because of the variety of coupons available to our guests, we do have some guidelines for how coupons can be redeemed at Target:
- We accept two kinds of coupons: Target-issued coupons and manufacturer-issued coupons.
- We'll accept one Target coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits it.
- We can't give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item; in that case, we'll adjust the value of the coupon to equal the price of the item.
- We can't accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
- All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier at the time of sale.
Thanks for shopping with us. We'll see you again soon at Target.
Target Guest Relations
Dear Target Guest,
Thanks for writing back regarding our coupon acceptance at Target. When a coupon states one per purchase, and you have more than one, you can use one coupon per item, as each item is considered a purchase and not a transaction.
We always welcome your questions, so if we can assist you in the future, please contact our Target Guest Relations team at (800) 440-0680. You can also speak with a team member at the Guest Services Desk at your local Target store, or visit us on Target.com. Either way, we're here to help!
Thanks for shopping with us. I hope we'll see you again soon at Target.
Target Guest Relations
7. Contacting Guest Relations
- (800) 440-0680
- Questions, Comments and/or Complaints about Target/Super Target and/or Team Members.
- When sending a Team Member compliment and/or complaint, keep in mind that ETL's get share-pay bonuses, while Team Members don't. Stores are responsible for store-controlled things like clean restrooms and sales floors, carts and hand baskets available, responce time to the jewelry and electronic's counters and Guest call buttons, etc. Also, use a different E-mail/name each time, else after 2-3 complaints they just refer you to the Store Team Leader (STL).
- Not necessarily. If you ask a Target employee, at the corporate level or otherwise, they'll tell you that Target's policy doesn't allow for expired coupons (but they still scan).
- If you feel it would be beneficial and helpful to the thread as a whole, go ahead and post an answer. But if you need to correct someone on an etiquette issue or on coupon use, try PM'ing them first. That avoids embarrassment and negative posts. The mod's are watching our thread closely--we want to keep things helpful and pleasant.
- AC = After Coupon(s) (as in, "I used 4 JJ MFQ's and 3 AF ETQ's, so my total AC was $1.23.")
- AF = Archer Farms
- AP = Asset Protection ("Loss Prevention" or LP for many other stores)
- BC = Before Coupon(s) (as in, "My total BC was $56.78.")
- BOGO = Buy One, Get One free
- ETQ = Expired Target Coupon
- GSTL = Guest Services Team Leader (Cashier Supervisor)
- HTH = Hope That Helps
- J&J = Johnson's & Johnson's or Juicy Juice
- LOD = Leader on Duty [like a Manager on Duty (either the store manager or a store asst. manager)
- MQ = Manufacturer's Coupon
- MP = Market Pantry
- OOP = Out of Pocket
- PA = Price Adjustment
- PM (first meaning) = Private Message
- PM (second meaning) = Price Match
- PP = Polly Pocket
- Q = Coupon
- TL = Team Lead [a level of Target mgmt. (supervisor, department manager)]
- TPC = Temporary Price Cut
- TQ = Target Coupon
- YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary (as in, something may or may not work for you)
The Juicy Juice peelies are being found on large packs of HUGGIES baby wipes in the baby section. They show a picture of Juicy Juice drink boxes on them.
Thought this might be helpful to find rebates that have been posted through out the thread.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.