I've been using one of these for a long time. Excellent tool you can add an extender to it to make it 100" does not come with it This is Lowes remember YMMV always. Seriously about 100 stores have it at this price. I don't do brickseek so your on your own until someone adds it in the comments Happy Hunting
The Bora WTX clamp edge and saw guide kit is the perfect addition to your woodworking and home projects. In plain terms, it provides an easy way to get straight cuts every time. The saw plate/saw sled attaches right to your circular saw, the clamp edge clamps down tightly to your material to be cut, and the saw plate slides right into it via a channel-lock system. This makes it a rigid, unwavering guide that keeps your blade straight and true. The saw plate attaches easily to most make and model circular saws, and works for both right handed and left handed models. The included clamp edge is 50 In. (big enough to fit across a standard 4 x 8 sheet), but you can add on to it to make longer cuts. Straight cuts were never so easy, or affordable – get one today and get better results with Bora tool.
· Sled measures 8-in x 14-in
· Saw sled can be used for free hand cutting with the saw attached
· Modular design also allows additional aluminum extrusion sections to be added for up to 100-in
· Clamp edge measures 3-in x 62-in
· Positive 2-3/16-in x 5/8-in clamping pads secure to all surfaces
As low as $12.50 up to $49.99 so 75% off