Note, the discount will be recurring each month.
Available VPN Tier Services
- Anonymous VPN Service (Monthly) $4.99
- Anonymous VPN Service (Quarterly) $9.99
- Anonymous VPN Service (Semi-Annually) $14.99
- Anonymous VPN Service (Annually) $29.99
- Unlimited Speeds + Bandwidth
- 3000+ Servers in 50+ Countires
- x5 simultaneous connections
- Multiple GCM and CBC ciphers
- Perfect forward secrecy (TLS)
- Many protocols supported
- SSL VPN via OpenConnect
- SSL VPN via AnyConnect
- SSL VPN via Stunnel
- Stealth VPN (bypasses DPI)
- Advertisement and malware blocking
- Protects against all known leaks
- Supports all OS and devices
Editor's Notes & Price Research
TorGuard Anonymous VPN Service offers anonymous VPN IP, stealth VPN, no restrictions on websites/apps/games, advanced encryption and protocols and 24/7 customer service. Offer valid while promotion last. - Discombobulated
50% off for life on any VPN tier
$9.99USD Monthly —> $4.99 —> $4.99/month
$19.99USD Quarterly —> $9.95 —> $3.33/month
$29.99USD Semi-Annually —> $14.99 —> $2.49/month
$59.99USD Annually —> $29.99 —> $2.49/month
$99.99USD Biennially —> $49.99 —> $2.08/month
1. Do you keep ANY logs which would allow you to match an IP-address and a time stamp to a user of your service? If so, exactly what information do you hold and for how long?
1a. No logs or timestamps are kept whatsoever. TorGuard does not store any traffic logs or user session data on our network. In addition to a strict no logging policy we run a default shared IP configuration across all servers. Because there are no logs kept and multiple users sharing a single IP address, it is not possible to match any user with an IP and time stamp.
2. What is the name under which your company is incorporated, and under which jurisdiction does your company operate?
2a. TorGuard is owned and operated by VPNetworks LLC under US jurisdiction, with our parent company VPNetworks LTD, LLC based in Nevis.
3. What tools are used to monitor and mitigate abuse of your service, including limits of concurrent connections if these are enforced?
a3. We utilize a number of highly customized scripts to monitor network performance and limit simultaneous connections through a radius-based authentication server.
4. Do you use any external email providers (e.g. Google Apps), analytics, or support tools ( e.g Live support, Zendesk) that hold information provided by users?
a4. We use anonymized Google Analytics data to optimize our website and Sendgrid for transactional email. TorGuard's 24/7 live chat services are provided through Livechatinc's platform. Customer support desk requests are maintained by TorGuard's own private ticketing system.
5. In the event you receive a DMCA takedown notice or a non-US equivalent, how are these handled?
a5. In the event a valid DMCA notice is received it is immediately processed by our abuse team. Due to our no log and no time stamp policy and shared IP network – we are unable to forward any requests to a single user.
6. What steps are taken when a court orders your company to identify an active or past user of your service? How would your company respond to a court order that requires you to log activity going forward? Has any of this ever happened?
a6. If a court order is received, it is first handled by our legal team and examined for validity in our jurisdiction. Should it be deemed valid, our legal representation would be forced to further explain the nature of our shared IP network configuration and the fact that we do not hold any identifying logs or time stamps. TorGuard's network was designed to operate with minimum server resources and is not physically capable of retaining such logs. There is no on/off switch to log activity so it would be impossible to comply with such a request. No, this has never happened.
7. Is BitTorrent and other file-sharing traffic allowed on all servers? If not, why?
a7. Yes, BitTorrent and all P2P traffic is allowed. By default we do not block, re-route, or limit any types of traffic across our network.
8. Which payment systems/providers do you use? Do you take any measures to ensure that payment details can't be linked to account usage or IP-assignments?
a8. We currently offer over 200 different payment options. This includes all forms of credit card, PayPal, Bitcoin, cryptocurrency (e.g. Litecoin, Ethereum, Monero + many more), Alipay, WeChat Pay, UnionPay, 100+ Gift Card brands, and many other worldwide local payment options. No user can be linked back to account usage or IP assignments because we maintain zero logs across our network.
9. What is the most secure VPN connection and encryption algorithm you would recommend to your users?
a9. For best security, we advise clients to use OpenVPN and select the cipher option AES-256-GCM, with 4096bit RSA and SHA512 HMAC. We use TLS 1.2 on all servers with perfect forward secrecy enabled. For faster speeds and "obfuscated" Stealth VPN access, we suggest using OpenConnect SSL VPN with cipher option AES-256-GCM. TorGuard offers a wide range of VPN protocols, including OpenVPN, iKEV2, IPsec, SSTP, OpenConnect/AnyConnect, Stunnel, and Shadowsocks.
10. Do you provide tools such as "kill switches" if a connection drops and DNS leak protection?
a10. TorGuard's VPN software provides strict security features by automatically disabling IPv6 and blocking any potential DNS or WebRTC leaks. We offer a full connection kill-switch that safeguards your VPN traffic against accidental disconnects and can hard kill your interfaces if needed, and an application kill-switch that can terminate specific apps if the VPN connection is interrupted for additional safety.
11. Do you have physical control over your VPN servers and network or are they outsourced and hosted by a third party (if so, which ones)? Do you use your own DNS servers? (if not, which servers do you use?)
a11. We retain full physical control over all hardware and only seek partnerships with data centers who can meet our strict security criteria. All servers are deployed and managed exclusively by TorGuard staff. By default, the TorGuard VPN app uses private no log DNS on each VPN endpoint. The TG also app allows clients to modify their VPN session with a custom DNS entry of their choosing.
12. What countries are your servers physically located? Do you offer virtual locations?
a12. TorGuard currently maintains thousands of servers in over 55 countries around the world, and we continue to expand the network each month. All servers are physically located in the stated country of origin and we do not use any virtual locations.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
DireShadow posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.