work for you?
Explore over 200 tech, home, and computer deals.View Now
Insignia Voice Smart Bluetooth Speaker w/ Google Assistant EXPIRED
Best Buy.com has Insignia Voice Smart Bluetooth Speaker & Alarm Clock w/ Google Assistant (Black; NS-CSPGASP-B or Gray; NS-CSPGASP-G) on sale for $19.99. Select free in-store pickup to save on shipping, otherwise, free shipping on orders $35 or more. Thanks persian_mafia
Additionally, Best Buy.com also has Insignia Voice Smart Portable Bluetooth Speaker & Alarm Clock w/ Google Assistant (NS-CSPGASP2) on sale for $24.99.Select free in-store pickup to save on shipping, otherwise, free shipping on orders $35 or more.
Note, availability for in-store pickup may vary depending on location.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Put your Insignia wireless speaker in any room and connect it to your WiFi network and allows you access all your music in one place; enjoy music library, radio stations and online services. Offer valid only for October 18, 2018 or while supplies/promotion last. - Discombobulated
- Insignia Voice Smart Bluetooth Speaker & Alarm Clock w/ Google Assistant (NS-CSPGASP-B) $19.99
- Insignia Voice Smart Portable Bluetooth Speaker & Alarm Clock w/ Google Assistant (NS-CSPGASP2) $24.99
|Product Name:||Insignia™ - Voice™ Smart Portable Bluetooth Speaker and Alarm Clock with Google Assistant - Gray/Black|
Quote :Factory Reset
If you try the solutions suggested above and still have connection or operation issues, reset
your speaker by pressing the Microphone button for 12 seconds.
2. You can now use the built in Google home EQ for bass/treble +/- 6
3. You can snooze the alarm for 5 mins with a wave of the hands over the buttons
4. Shut the alarm off by pushing the middle circle button. Or verbal commands.
5. With new firmware can now stereo pair (like Google Max) with another unit
6. You can dim or turn off the display/clock (Hey Google display off/on)
7. You can set media/radio for alarm. Refer here
8. You can use night mode to schedule LED brightness and volume level. Refer here . Brightness can also be manually adjusted by pressing the center circle and volume +/- buttons simultaneously.
9. You may customize alarm schedules by day of week just by saying what you want ("set alarm for 6AM on Mondays & Wednesdays, 7AM on Tuesdays and Fridays" etc)
10. The temperature display only stays on for 60 seconds, there is no way for it to display permanently.
11. The non-portable (smaller) unit has a USB charging port, the portable (larger) unit does not have a USB charging port. Neither have AUX inputs or USB inputs.
1. No continued conversations yet - Edit by likeabadpenny: Open the Home App, click on your account in the lower right (looks like a little head and shoulders in a circle) -> General settings -> Assistant -> Continued Conversation -> Change the slider to enable (it's disabled by default) - this feature may work in a future firmware update
Quote from BTspkrguru :From an audio spec standpoint:
The smaller unit has 2-2 inch drivers getting 4 watts each
Frequency range response is listed as 100hz-15khz
The larger unit has 2-1.5 inch drivers getting 4 watts each plus a 2.5 inch woofer getting 10 watts.
Frequency range is listed as 75hz -18khz
Height 6 inches
Width 3.7 inches
Depth 3.7 inches
Weight 1.3 pounds
Specs for the LARGER PORTABLE Insignia Voice Smart Portable Bluetooth Speaker & Alarm Clock w/ Google Assistant (NS-CSPGASP2)
Height 9 inches
Width 5.6 inches
Depth 5.6 inches
Weight 3.3 pounds