Note, availability may vary depending on area and may not be available in all areas. Please check your local store for availability.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Please refer to the forum thread for additional information & offer discussion. -johnny_miller
(Note: brickseek sometimes does not show accurate price or quantity in stock, if you are really interested try visiting store).
Eufy RoboVac 11c Pet Edition, Wi-Fi Connected, 1200Pa (Max) High Suction, 3-Point Cleaning System, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets
Brickseek : https://brickseek.com/walmart-inv...=71152805
walmart.com : https://www.walmart.com/ip/Eufy-R...10&veh=aff
Eufy RoboVac 11c Pet Edition Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum
Dynamic Power: BoostIQ technology automatically increases suction power for surfaces which are traditionally hard to clean.
Extraordinary Endurance: The high-capacity Li-ion battery powers constant, strong suction for up to 100 minutes*. Recharges automatically.
Triple-Cleaning Action: Two side brushes, a wide rolling brush and powerful suction work in together to rid floors of fur, dirt, and dust.
Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls.
What You Get: RoboVac 11c Pet Edition, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), boundary strips, charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, extra set of side brushes, welcome guide and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
1. Go to the most clueless employee you can find.
2. Tell them there is an item in the back stock area that is not "floor displayed" so it is only in the locked cages in the back.
3. Tell them it is either in the electronics cages or in the furniture cages with the rest of the robot vacuum cleaners.
4. Be CRYSTAL CLEAR that it is not displayed on the sales floor with the rest of the roombas and is ONLY in the cages in the back.
5. The Vacuums are most likely boxed in a separate box of two (you can show them image 1), but can be individuals (like image 2).
6. When they go and look and come back and saying something like "I asked the people in the back and they dont know what you are talking about", say thank you and go and find someone else that is PHYSICALLY GOING TO INSPECT THE CAGES.
This is only if they are showing them in stock via BS or walmart.com. Also, the SKU for BS is not the same to find them in the walmart system. If you want a walmart emplyoee to search their system give them this number:566754773
There is a near certain chance you are going to need to find 2 or 3 employees to look in the back.
P.S. They can also be in the clearance isle, but that is a long shot.
Image Gallery of boxes: https://imgur.com/a/cNkzwGa
I have found a lot of them this way. And per usual DONT CALL THE STORE. YOU NEED TO GO THERE!
As stated, find someone who has no clue what they are doing. It is going to be difficult to work with them, but it is your best chance of success.
They are just in a cage in the back, and someone just needs to go unlock the cage, get the item, and give it to you.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
aspsd posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.