Please delete if this is a repost.
Sprint now offer Unlimited Plus plan with AutoPay at $120/mo. for 5 lines. You are require to BYOD or pay for full SRP phone to avail the offer. It seems there is no mention on the T&C for this promo to be change to a higher price once you have it, unlike the Unlimited Basic promo which the price will increase after 1/31/2020.
You will be paying the same current promo price as the Unlimited Basic (UB) but get additional or better Unlimited Plus (UP) benefit such as:
- TV streaming with Hulu (same as UB)
- Music streaming with TIDAL (UP only)
- 50GB LTE Mobile Hotspot (instead of 500MB LTE on UB)
- HD Video Streaming up to 1080p (instead of 480p DVD-quality on UB)
- Unlimited talk, text and 10GB LTE on Canada/Mexico Roaming (instead of 5GB LTE on UB)
- Global text and data roaming in more than 200 worldwide destinations (same as UB)
Other fee to be include:
$30 activation fee per line if getting new phone
$2.99 per line for sim card if BYOD
Limited time offer. With AutoPay $120/mo. for 5 lines. Add'l $10/mo/line without BYOD or Full SRP phone. 1 Hulu Limited Commercials plan per eligible Sprint acct. HD content varies by device & connection. Includes Tidal Premium. MHS reduced to 3G speeds after 50GB/mo. Compared to national carrier unlimited plans, Verizon Beyond Unlimited and AT&T &More Premium; features differ. HD video streams up to 1080p, music up to 1.5 Mbps, gaming up to 8 Mbps. Data deprioritization during congestion. Other mo. charges apply.**
- Added screenshot to show Unlimited Plus at $120/mo. for 5 lines.
- First month show $120 + $150 activation fee ($30 per line) when pay for full SRF phone.
- First month can be $120 + $14.95 ($2.99 per line) if BYOD
- YMMV on Taxes and Fees