Admission to LEGOLAND California, SEA LIFE Aquarium and LEGOLAND Water Park
Now through January 18, 2020
Blackout dates of December 26, 2018-January 1, 2019
First Visit must occur by April 30, 2019
Delivered via email
Nov 22-26, 2018 price is $104.99
$104.99 After $10 OFF
$10 manufacturer's savings** is valid 11/22/18 through 11/26/18. While supplies last.
Dive underwater on LEGOLAND® California Resort's new LEGO CITY®: Deep Sea Adventure submarine ride. The adventure begins on a real submarine that takes you on a hunt for treasure. On the way you'll pass all kinds of real sea creatures, including stingrays and sharks, as well as bright LEGO® fish, crabs and scuba divers. During your journey, use a touchscreen to find glowing gems and lost sunken treasure. The more treasure you find, the higher the ranking you'll achieve as an explorer! For any crew member, this is the journey of a lifetime.
Join your favorite ninja heroes at a very special dojo training session in the new LEGO® NINJAGO®: Master of the 4th Dimension 4D film now open inside LEGOLAND® California Resort! Become part of the 4D action as Master Wu prepares the ninjas to take on the teachings of the mysterious 'Scroll of the 4th Dimension' but with disastrous consequences. LEGOLAND has more than 60 rides, shows and attractions including, LEGO NINJAGO World! Ninja work to become masters of the ancient art of Spinjitzu and demonstrate what they have learned on the new LEGO NINJAGO The Ride. This technological marvel allows riders to control animated fireballs, lightning, shockwaves and ice. Inside LEGOLAND, you can enter a world of knights and princesses to conquer the Dragon Coaster. Kids can drive their own cars at Driving School. The Resort is also home to the LEGOLAND Water Park featuring the LEGO Legends of CHIMA™ Water Park. Right next door is the SEA LIFE® aquarium with the new Sea at Night display coming this spring. There's so much to do, you'll want to spend the night. The amazing LEGOLAND Hotel is packed with themed LEGO features and the new LEGOLAND Castle Hotel is coming soon. For Resort information visit LEGOLAND.com.
- One (1) Play Pass with access to LEGOLAND California, Waterpark and SEA LIFE Aquarium
- Parking is not included
*LEGOLAND California is open daily during spring break, summer and select holiday periods. The Park is closed on select Tuesdays and Wednesdays. LEGOLAND Water Park is open seasonally and may operate with limited availability by season.
When you purchase your LEGOLAND® California Resort Play Pass, an eTicket will be emailed to you, typically within an hour. Please double-check your email address when placing your order.
How to Redeem:
- Print the eTicket at home before you visit the Park
- Use it to enter through the turnstiles at the main entrance on your first visit
- Before you leave the Park, exchange your 1-day ticket at the LEGOLAND California Membership Processing area inside the front gate for your Resort Play Pass
LEGOLAND® California Terms & Conditions:
- Recipient's email address MUST be supplied in the email field on Shipping Address page
- Unlimited admission to LEGOLAND® California, Water Park and SEA LIFE® Aquarium, from date of purchase through January 18, 2020
- Black-out dates December 26, 2018-January 1, 2019 and December 26, 2019-January 1, 2020
- First visit must be used by April 30, 2019
- Present this 1-day ticket at the LEGOLAND California Membership Processing area inside the front gate during your first visit, and exchange it for your Resort Play Pass. Play Pass required for all subsequent visits
- Parking NOT included
- Resort Play Pass is non-transferrable
- LEGOLAND Water Park is located inside LEGOLAND California and requires same day admission to LEGOLAND California. Visit LEGOLAND.com for days and hours of operation
- LEGOLAND Water Park is open seasonally and may operate with limited availability. Times and schedules subject to change without notice
- For the most up to date operating hours please visit https://www.legoland.com/california/
- Resort Play Pass is not considered a membership therefore does not receive member benefits
- Resort Play Pass does not include admission to ticketed special events, including Brick-or-Treat Party Nights
- Park and parking lot may reach capacity; Resort Play Pass does not guarantee admission during periods of high attendance
- Not for resale
- Offer cannot be combined with any other discount or offers
- eTicket remains property of LEGOLAND and is non-refundable
- Use of this ticket implies agreement with terms and conditions posted in Park Guide
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder and to require guests to leave the Park at any time
- An adult must accompany children ages 12 and under
- Management hereby declares itself not responsible for theft or loss of any personal property
- No refunds or rain checks in the event of inclement weather during peak attendance
- Photocopies or duplicates will not be accepted
- Entry into LEGOLAND constitutes consent to use any film, video or likeness of ticket bearer for advertising and any other promotions without payment
LEGOLAND California Resort
One LEGOLAND Drive
Carlsbad, CA 92008
LEGOLAND California Resort is located in Carlsbad, just 30 minutes north of San Diego and one hour south of Anaheim
For additional information including days and hours of operation, download the Legoland app, call (877) 534-6526 or visit LEGOLAND.com/California
One review on the Costco site:
Our family bought these play passes last year. We are so glad we did. I bought 4 play passes here through costco and one merlin annual pass at legoland california which includes free parking and 20% off merchandise plus 15% off food. We have gone at least 10 times to legoland CA. Our favorite thing is the waterpark. Legoland is good for 13 and under.
May be able to use $25/$250 coupon on 2+ LegoLand play passes as part of a larger purchase.