Note, you may also visit any nearest T-Mobile Retail Locations or call 1-866-437-9418 to receive this Apple Trade-In Trade Up Offer. Please view all eligible smartphone devices & eligible trade-in credit offer here [Discuss] Thanks SnowPlusBrd
Eligible Smartphone Device Trade-Ins (device must be in good condition to receive credit)
- Eligible Trade-Ins for $390 Credit
- Apple iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S8 series, Note8
- Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2XL
- LG V30, V30+, G7
- Eligible Trade-Ins for $250 Credit
- Apple iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy Note5, GS6 series, GS7 series
- LG G6, V20
- Motorola Z2 Force, Z2 Play
- One Plus 5, 5T, 6
- Eligible Trade-Ins for $150 Credit
- Apple iPhone 5c, 5, 5s, SE
- Samsung GS4 series, GS5 series, Note4
- LG G4, G5, V10
- HTC 10
- Motorola Nexus 6
- One Plus 3, 3T, X, 2, 1
Editor's Notes & Price Research
The device may be used w/ any postpaid T-Mobile voice plan. You may not combine this offer and Carrier Freedom or #GetOutoftheRed on the same lines on your account. Please allow 6-8 week for your rebate redemption (in a form of a virtual Prepaid MasterCard). If you are not a Costco member and would like to be, there is currently a deal running for a 1-Year Costco membership. Offer valid while promotion last. Please refer to the forum thread for additional details. - Discombobulated
When is this deal available?
December 7, 2018 - December 13, 2018
Do I need a specific plan?
Not for this one! Any postpaid voice plan is eligible.
Where can I get this deal?
You can get this deal by visiting the nearest Costco Warehouse to purchase your device.
What do I need to do?
Purchase a new Apple iPhone XR, XS, or XS Max at Full Retail Price during the promo period
Use the new device with any postpaid T-Mobile voice plan
Trade in an eligible device in good condition on the same order as your new Apple device:
Eligible trade-ins for $390
Apple iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus
Samsung Galaxy S8 series, Note8
Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2XL
LG V30, V30+, G7
Eligible trade-ins for $250
Apple iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus
Samsung Galaxy Note5, GS6 series, GS7 series
LG G6, V20
Motorola Z2 Force, Z2 Play
One Plus 5, 5T, 6
Eligible trade-ins for $150
Apple iPhone 5c, 5, 5s, SE
Samsung GS4 series, GS5 series, Note4
LG G4, G5, V10
Motorola Nexus 6
One Plus 3, 3T, X, 2, 1
Get your rebate
You'll receive a bill credit based on the Fair Market Value of your trade-in, then the remainder offer value as a rebate card.
You'll need to submit a rebate using promo code COSTCOAPPLE390 online at T-Mobile Rebates page.
You'll receive your rebate (via virtual Prepaid MasterCard® Card) within 6 - 8 weeks, and you should expect to receive a text message confirming your submission was received. You'll also receive another text message with the virtual card details once you're approved for the offer. Learn more about Submitting and tracking a rebate.
Anything else I should know?
You can't combine this offer and Carrier Freedom or #GetOutoftheRed on the same lines on your account.
Limit of 12 redemptions per account.
This offer's official name is Costco 2018 Apple XR, XS, XS Max Trade In Trade up.
1) Phone is locked to T-mobile, you will need to keep it active with Tmobile Sim for 40 days, then request Tmobile to unlock
2) Trade in devices from other carriers is OK but it need to be paid off already, not on installing payment plan. Trade-in phone does not have to be unlocked
3) Tmobile only allow one trade in per line
4) Need to purchase phone in Costco store, NEVER let Costco Rep order online and ship to you (you will lose $50 discount + stuck to monthly bill credit instead of prepaid rebate card)
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.
Use the following link to submit your promotion. The link from the Costco rep does not work. When they ask for the IMEI, please put the one from your new device. I called and confirmed.
You also have to submit two pictures. A picture of your receipt and a picture of the back of the box from your new phone. Just follow the instruction.
***You should also receive a text message right after your click "submit".
Pro and Con compare to Apple $100 extra trade-in promo:
- Phones are $50 cheaper at Costco
- Costco waives activation and SIM
- 2% cash back from Citi
- Ability to trade-in something other than iPhone
- No new line required
- For certain iphone models trade-in value is better (i.e Iphone 5C, 5, 5S, 7, 7+)
-Waiting for rebate
-Wating 40 days to get phone unlocked
-Trade in multiple iPhone at same times to apply credit to new device
-Need access to Costco membership
-Need Tmobile acct
-Taxed on retail Costco price of iPhone (reportedly some Apple customers have been taxed post-credit)
Trade-in Shipping Instructions
Thank you for taking advantage of our Device Recovery Program! Please use these instructions to check that your Device is in working order, claim the Offer Price and receive a bill credit.
* Does the Device that you are shipping match the Make & Model on the enclosed Receipt?
* Does the Device power on when fully charged and is it able to send and receive calls and texts?
* Does the LCD/Screen work when turned on, without any cracks or void areas (i.e. missing pixels) on the display screen
* Does the device have liquid damage? Direct or indirect moisture or liquid can damage your Device and it will not be eligible if it shows evidence of moisture
* Have you removed your personal data and any passwords or locks?
* Have you disabled any anti-theft feature on your Device?
* If you are trading in an iPhone/iPad, please refer to your iPhone/iPad instructions manual or contact Apple Customer Support on how to disable the Find My iPhone/iPad feature before sending in your Device.
If you send a Device that is not in working order and does not meet the program's eligibility requirements, we will not be able to credit your account.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
hondaman82 posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.