Existing customers: a New line of service is NOT required!
only! (offer may be further extended, not known yet
Buy a Samsung Galaxy S9
with activation on Verizon
and receive an instant $200 discount
Verizon Phone prices with Instant Discount:
- When getting any new Verizon cell phone at Costco, you get an additional $30 Costco Cash Card! (covers the upgrade/activation fee).
- This offer IS stack-able with Verizon's $100 / $300 bill credit trade-in promotion (details below).
Samsung Galaxy S9 = $600
Samsung Galaxy S9+ = $730
Verizon Trade-in Promotion:
Trade-in your old device and get bill credits towards your new phone! Credit is spread out over 24 months:
$100 for upgrades ($4.17 per month credit)
$300 for new lines ($12.50 per month credit)
Eligible trade-in models:
: iPhone XR, XS/XS Max, X, 8/8+, 7/7+, 6s/6s+, 6/6+, 5s, SE
: Note 9, Note 8, Note 5, Note 4, S9/S9+, S8/S8+/S8 Active, S7/S7 Edge/S7 Active, S6/S6 Edge/S6 Edge+/S6 Active, S5/S5 Active, S4/S4 Active
: Pixel 3/3XL, 2/2XL, Pixel/Pixel XL
: V40, V30, V20, V10, G7, G6, G5, G4
: Z3, Turbo 2, Z2 Play, Z2 Force Z Play, Z Droid, Z Force
: M9, M9+, 10
*If your trade-in phone is valued at more than $100 / $300, you will get the greater value as a one-time bill credit instead of spread out over 24 months. For example, if you are getting a new Samsung S9 as an upgrade, and trading in a Google Pixel 2 64GB, which is currently valued at about $200, you would get a $200 bill credit all at once, not $100 spread out over 24 months.
Costco Membership is required.
- You Do Not need to open a new line of service to utilize this promotion.
- The sales tax is applied to the Reduced cost after the $200 instant discount.
- Trade-in phones must be in good working condition, with No cracks on the screen or the back, and No water damage. You Do Not need to trade in any accessories. The trade-in phone Does Not have to be a Verizon phone. It Does Not have to be unlocked.
- You Do Not hand over your trade-in phone to Costco, you get instructions on how to redeem the promotion, Verizon mails you a pre-labeled box to send it back. You have 30 days to send it out.
- You Can Not trade in multiple phones and get multiple rebates on the same new phone. One trade-in per new phone purchased.
- Although you don't technically need to bring your trade-in phone with you to Costco, it is advisable. Costco needs the IMEI (serial#) of the phone and they are expected to inspect the phone before processing the paperwork for the trade-in. Verizon will perform their own inspection of the phone when they receive it, but it is still a good idea to bring it with you.
- You Must be the account owner or an authorized user on the Verizon account. The account owner can add your name to the account by calling Verizon or they can do it online [VZW.com].
- Verizon phones sold from Costco must be put on a device payment finance plan. Yes, you can pay off the phone early, but if you are trading in a phone to receive monthly bill credits, those credits cease if you do. You can however make a large down payment on the phone, making the monthly payments less.
Offer only available in-store or ordered from store.
Offer valid February 1st thru 4th, 2019 only.
Device availability varies by location.
Offer requires device Installment/payment plan and eligible carrier service.
See Costco Wireless Center for complete details.