Presidents' Day Doorbusters at 11AM, 2PM, & 5PM ET See Deals
Sorry, this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future. Add Deal Alert for this Item
Frontpage Deal

HP DeskJet 2655 Wireless All-In-One Color Inkjet Printer (Blue) EXPIRED

$19
+ Free Shipping
+56 Deal Score
23,512 Views
TripleNetPricing via Newegg has HP DeskJet 2655 Wireless All-In-One Color Inkjet Printer (Blue; V1N01A) on sale for $18.99 w/ promo code TNPFEB19. Shipping is free. Thanks sr71
  • Note, this printer is eligible for 15 pages/month of free ink via the HP Instant Ink program.
Share
Good deal?
You gave thanks to sr71 for this post.
Thank you!
sr71 posted this deal. Say thanks!

Original Post

Written by
Edited February 10, 2019 at 05:31 PM by
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Pr...T87CJ0975&

$26 off with promo code TNPFEB19, ends 2/28 Sold By TripleNetPricing
If you purchase something through a post on our site, Slickdeals may get a small share of the sale.
Deal
Score
+56
23,512 Views
$19
About the OP
Send Message
Pro
Double secret probation Joined Sep 2007 L10: Grand Master
63,904 Reputation Points
26,710 Deals Posted
9,159 Votes Submitted
40,231 Comments Posted

Community Wiki

Last Edited by theimage13 February 11, 2019 at 07:44 AM
https://instantink.hpconnected.co...600+Series

Free ink for life with the HP Instant Ink program. Sign up at the link above.

For those unfamiliar with the program:

HP sends you brand new ink cartridges and tracks their usage once installed.
It lets you print 15 pages a month with charging you anything for them.
When you get low, they send more ink and you send the old cartridges back for recycling.
There are no shipping costs for you.

72 Comments

1 2 3 4 5

Featured Comments

Be smart. This printer works with the Instant Ink program. 15 pages a month, 100% free. This is a great deal for anyone who just prints a few things a month. I've been using it myself for months. Haven't paid a dime to print anything yet (paper was a cent for 750 sheets, so I'm not exaggerating).

https://instantink.hpconnected.com/us/en/l/

Deskjet 2600 series clearly listed under compatible printers.
18 Helpful?

Sign up for a Slickdeals account to remove this ad.

This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Oct 2007
L4: Apprentice
389 Posts
75 Reputation
#4
Be realistic. This is always an elaborate scam since you need to buy ink which costs as much as the printer.

Does this come with any ink? May be cheaper to buy a few printers and throw them out to keep the ink lol

Black costs $20
https://m.newegg.com/products/9SIA86E4T24191
Reply Helpful Comment? 7 10
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Nov 2010
L3: Novice
131 Posts
29 Reputation
#5
Quote from gogo2390
:
Be realistic. This is always an elaborate scam since you need to buy ink which costs as much as the printer.

Does this come with any ink? May be cheaper to buy a few printers and throw them out to keep the ink lol

Black costs $20
https://m.newegg.com/products/9SIA86E4T24191
Look at the page yield. 100 pages at 5% coverage. Average print jobs are 25% page coverage. So you are paying almost $1 per page. Id call that expensive...
Reply Helpful Comment? 4 6
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Dec 2006
L9: Master
4,972 Posts
2,375 Reputation
Pro
Our community has rated this post as helpful. If you agree, why not thank ?
#6
Quote from gogo2390
:
Be realistic. This is always an elaborate scam since you need to buy ink which costs as much as the printer.

Does this come with any ink? May be cheaper to buy a few printers and throw them out to keep the ink lol

Black costs $20
https://m.newegg.com/products/9SIA86E4T24191
Be smart. This printer works with the Instant Ink program. 15 pages a month, 100% free. This is a great deal for anyone who just prints a few things a month. I've been using it myself for months. Haven't paid a dime to print anything yet (paper was a cent for 750 sheets, so I'm not exaggerating).

https://instantink.hpconnected.com/us/en/l/

Deskjet 2600 series clearly listed under compatible printers.
Reply Helpful Comment? 20 2
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Oct 2007
L4: Apprentice
389 Posts
75 Reputation
#7
Quote from theimage13
:
Be smart. This printer works with the Instant Ink program. 15 pages a month, 100% free. This is a great deal for anyone who just prints a few things a month. I've been using it myself for months. Haven't paid a dime to print anything yet (paper was a cent for 750 sheets, so I'm not exaggerating).

https://instantink.hpconnected.com/us/en/l/

Deskjet 2600 series clearly listed under compatible printers.
Interesting. I use my printer so infrequently that the cartridges dried out/got dirty and i needed to buy new ones
Reply Helpful Comment? 2 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Dec 2006
L9: Master
4,972 Posts
2,375 Reputation
Pro
#8
Quote from gogo2390
:
Interesting. I use my printer so infrequently that the cartridges dried out/got dirty and i needed to buy new ones
Then I would buy this. I bought a used one at a thrift store because I print so rarely and had the same issue. Even though it was second hand, it still qualified for the program. Got new cartridges sent right to me, installed them, and the printer works like new. I'll run a sheet every week or two if I haven't printed just to keep it clean.
Reply Helpful Comment? 2 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Oct 2005
L6: Expert
1,291 Posts
470 Reputation
Our community has rated this post as helpful. If you agree, why not thank ?
#9
Last year, third party carts wouldn't work on this machine. This year, they do - but they're still not as cheap as carts for some other, older printers.

I agree with the above discussion: Instant Ink, 15 pages for free every month, is the way to go. You can even print full 8.5x11" photos, and each page counts as one page!
Reply Helpful Comment? 4 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Feb 2017
L5: Journeyman
549 Posts
73 Reputation
#10
I believe that printer qualifies for hp Instant print, which means free ink for 15 pages per month usage.
Reply Helpful Comment? 3 1

Sign up for a Slickdeals account to remove this ad.

This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Nov 2006
L3: Novice
142 Posts
34 Reputation
#11
Any recommendations for a better quality, sub-$100 printer also part of the free ink program? I do 98% of my printing at work, but I need to run to a fed ex store for the other 2%. I print so infrequently that my ink would dry up.
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Jan 2019
New User
8 Posts
22 Reputation
Pro
#12
I'm using one of the Deskjet 2600 series with the instant ink program. I usually print less than 15 pages per month so it works great for me. Not sure if HP still has 3 month free trial though. You can have free 300 pages for three months if it still runs the promotion.
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Aug 2011
L5: Journeyman
753 Posts
107 Reputation
#13
Quote from Frank784
:
Any recommendations for a better quality, sub-$100 printer also part of the free ink program? I do 98% of my printing at work, but I need to run to a fed ex store for the other 2%. I print so infrequently that my ink would dry up.
I have the office jet 3830. I got it for $50. Haven't had it that long but have been impressed so far.
Reply Helpful Comment? 1 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Dec 2007
L8: Grand Teacher
3,335 Posts
876 Reputation
#14
Useful to use just as a scanner if you already have a cheap b/w laser printer available...use an app to scan on this and print on the other. If you need color or a photo then use that 15 pages a month otherwise toner lasts alot longer for about the same price.
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Nov 2014
L5: Journeyman
647 Posts
49 Reputation
#15
So ink not included right ?
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 2
Last edited by gonehometodallas February 10, 2019 at 05:50 PM.
Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 4 5
Join the Conversation
Add a Comment
 
Copyright 1999 - 2019. Slickdeals, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright / Infringement Policy  •  Privacy Policy  •  Terms of Service  •  Acceptable Use Policy (Rules)  •  Interest-Based Ads
Link Copied to Clipboard