Designed to meet landscape maintenance professional needs, the M18 FUEL String Trimmer has the power you need to clear thick brush. It reaches full throttle in under 1 second and provides up to 1 hour of run time per charge. The motor is positioned in the rear of the trimmer, providing the best combination of power, balance and maneuverability. The trimmer features high and low speed settings with a variable speed trigger. High provides the power to clear thick brush and low maximizes run time while having plenty of power for grass trimming. The 16 in. cutting swath trims more grass in a single pass, increasing productivity. The full sized head holds more line and has a metal reinforced bump knob for longer life. The M18 FUEL String Trimmer is fully compatible with 175+ solutions on the M18 system.
- Powerstate brushless motor: delivers more power under load and longer motor life
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM high demand 9.0 battery: delivers unmatched run time, power and longer life
- Cutting swath: 14 in. to 16 in.
- Line diameter: 0.080 in./0.095 in.
- RPM: 0 to 4,600/0 to 5,800
- Bump feed system
- Variable speed trigger
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
- Compatible with all M18 chargers
- Includes: 1 M18 FUEL string trimmer, 1 M18 REDLITHIUM high demand 9.0 battery, 1 rapid charger