I just noticed a banner at the top of the Amazon.com page that said "Sign up for free samples".
Here's the link - https://www.amazon.com/sample/preferences
In the past I've randomly received free samples in the mail.
- Do I have to pay for samples?
- No, samples are free and you don't have to pay for anything. Amazon surprises select customers with samples that we think will be delightful and helpful.
- Do I need to be a Prime member to receive samples?
- No, anyone with an active Amazon.com account is eligible to receive free samples. If you're selected to receive a sample, the sample will be sent to your default address. If you'd like to receive samples at a different address, you need to change the default address in Your Account.
- Is there a limit to how many samples I can get?
- Currently, there's no limit to how many samples you can get from Amazon.
- What kind of samples will I get?
- Below are examples of products sampled historically.