I've been searching for a deal for this brush-less tiny whoop class drone for a few months.
Typical price for this ready to fly (RTF) package is $160
$145 on B&H
-free expedited shipping! 1-3 days from NY depending on how far from NY you live.
-no tax for most people outside of NY state.
$133 on racecar-hobbz
Not sure about this site... seems shady... Has anyone bought from racecar-hobbz? On my iphone in my safari browser, their site gives me the option to pay with Apple pay which is the only way I'd buy from this site so that I don't have to give them my credit card info. They don't seem to offer PayPal as an option upon checking out. Their contact us page has a gmail address. Hoping to lean on the community for some advise here. Thanks in advance!
RTF package Includes:
- Light weight soft carry case, with carbon fiber design
- Tiny Hawk indoor flying drone
- USB High Voltage capable 4 port USB Charger
- 1s High Voltage (HV) 450mah lipo battery.
- FPV Goggle: EMAX Transporter 40 channel
- EMAX E6 Transmitter: 6 Channel
- USB Cable for charging goggle, radio
- Parts Bag
- Phillips screwdriver
- 2x 18650 Batteries already pre-installed (goggles and transmitter)
- 1 Set spare AVAN Tinyhawk 3 blade propellers.
- Size: 75mm motor to motor L 110mm x W 95mm x H 39mm
- All Up Weight: 42g with 450mah 1s Battery
- Frame Material: Polypropylene
- Motor = Stator: 8mm x 2.5mm (08025) Kv: 15000kv Brushless
- Flight Controller: F4（MATEKF411 firmware）
- Receiver: EMAX Tiny receiver (Compatible with Frsky D8 mode)
- Battery Connector: JST-PH2
- VTX Power: 25mw, Channels: 37CH
- Camera: 600TVL CMOS
- Smart Audio
- Battery: Voltage: 1s 4.35v HV, Capacity: 450 mAh, Discharge rating: 80c/160c