Last Edited by Curtieson
March 3, 2011
1. No Flame dedicated threads - this isn't the lounge fool! No fake SPOOF threads.
2. Your opinion will be criticized - do not take it personally.
3. DON'T GET PERSONAL.
4. Don't bring religion into the argument.
5. Make your best effort not to post something that's been done 100 times already (use the search function!).
6. Don't post information you don't want people to know.
7. Opinions are not facts - and expect them to be criticized.
8. Threads should ask questions or report news and information - this isn't your personal blog.
9. There should be a limit on how many new posts a user can create in a day.
10. Do not argue about PS3 vs. Xbox 360 vs. Wii and which is better.
11. No more "X reasons why Y will be Z" threads.
12. Don't start a new (repost) thread just to link to a story on another website. If it's an update on a game people have been waiting for, there's probably another thread here talking about it (use the search function).
13. News Threads should have as much of the actual "news" as possible. Not just links to other sites. If possible try to copy paste as much of the story as possible.
14. Cite whenever possible.
15. People need to calm down and not get all worked up over small things.
35.b If you want to talk about Guns in the GL...please create an official GUNS thread for that discussion.
Feel free to edit the crap out of this "working list".